Valuewalk: Can XRP Explode Like Bitcoin?

‪What I don’t understand is how a negative rumor that turns out to be untrue (Korea banning all crypto currency) kills the price of each token. On the flip side, positive news not rumors does absolutely nothing to the price. It actually will drop a few cents. ‬

7 hours ago, JMLFD said:

‪What I don’t understand is how a negative rumor that turns out to be untrue (Korea banning all crypto currency) kills the price of each token. On the flip side, positive news not rumors does absolutely nothing to the price. It actually will drop a few cents. ‬

I couldn't have said it any better bra

Crazy fffnnn crypto 

Edited by pucksterpete
9 hours ago, JMLFD said:

Welcome to Crypto’s “House of Nuts and mentally Insane....”

15 hours ago, JMLFD said:

Once there's fear/doubt/uncertainty - as with a rumour of a country banning crypto - a lot of people in crypto will panic sell.

On the opposite side, good news won't have the same effect if it's not major and easy to understand for all noobs that it's a good thing.

F.e. the IOTA/microsoft-hype bull run. It was understandable - even for the dumb people trading crypto - that it is a big deal. So FOMO, buy buy buy, bull run.

Most people in crypto world however don't even realise that certain news is actually fundamentally HUGE news and long-term really solid. This goes for XRP news a lot. So it doesn't causes a major run.

At least that what I think is the reason for it.

16 hours ago, JMLFD said:

That's why I've learned to temper my enthusiasm when an XRP announcement comes out. Much better for your health this way lol. 

21 hours ago, JMLFD said:

As a newbie investor in crypto I think the Bitconnect scam , the Futures sell off crash , the Coincheck theft  and the Korean banning and regulating of exchanges all in the space of a month  may have slowed the FOMO when investors new money have gone down the drain so quickly ..

Once bitten twice shy ..

If you want Bitcoin prices, you have to go through a bitcoin timeline and waiting period. Just a heads up, xrp wont be $100 tomorrow, or next month, or by the fourth of july. We can apply multiple thought processes to the future price of xrp; we can argue the future price and speculate it all day. Or just wait. In the meantime, work towards your personal career and life goals and keep crypto as an afterthought. Itll pay off, i promise.