Speculation, considering huge partnerships and announcements.

6 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

Think what he was secretly hinting st and maybe a little jealous (like myself) is that the ones that didn't stumble onto XRP until its $1, $2, and $3 range don't get as much bang for our buck in terms of huge ROI like the ones that bought in when it was just a dream ;-)

Unless it does go to $100

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XRP will likely pop far beyond our wildest dreams and I think a lot of it will happen this year, largely without warning. We really had hardly any warning in December. It took a little momentum follow

Maybe your low predictions are unrealistic? It could go both ways...

It's our old argument popping up again. The $10 to $20 camp vs the $100+ camp.  Everyone knows I am bullish on XRP and firmly believe in a $100+ xrp price. Maybe not this year (it could well be t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Unless it does go to $100

We'l lets put it this way ;-)

Took me approximately $690 to collect my precious 407.87535 zerps.

$40,700 reaching $100. Which I will admit is handsome considering the investment.

But there's something more handsom:

My same $690 would have yielded approximately 3,450 zerps at 20 cents a pop for a reward of $345k ;-)

To say the least, I envy the ones that got in early ? But no hate - shoulda coulda woulda ya know?

Nothing but love. Here's to the Moon.

51 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

but! Even if you bought at the PEAK XRP  price you'd still yield a very very nice return at ONLY $5. 

I think $5-10 is around the corner.  Crytpo doesn't do 10% at a time, it doesn't 1000% at a time. 

And unfortunately does the big down as well sometimes. That's why we HODL so we benefit from those big price increases which overtime dwarf the dips. 

4 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

We'l lets put it this way ;-)

Took me approximately $690 to collect my precious 407.87535 zerps.

$40,700 reaching $100. Which I will admit is handsome considering the investment.

But there's something more handsom:

My same $690 would have yielded approximately 3,450 zerps at 20 cents a pop for a reward of $345k ;-)

To say the least, I envy the ones that got in early ? But no hate - shoulda coulda woulda ya know?

Nothing but love. Here's to the Moon.

And when in the future that $690 buys 69 zerps giving a nice 1,000% roi to $6,900 when it hits $100 these investors will be wishing they bought in when you did. 

Dont FOMO too much be happy that you bought in early and have the stack you have. 

Imagine owning 407.8 Bitcoin or Ethereum right now. 

1 minute ago, Chewiecoin said:

And when in the future that $690 buys 69 zerps giving a nice 1,000% roi to $6,900 when it hits $100 these investors will be wishing they bought in when you did. 

Dont FOMO too much be happy that you bought in early and have the stack you have. 

Imagine owning 407.8 Bitcoin or Ethereum right now. 

Oh I completely agree and like I said just a little envy is all ;-)

But definitely glad I got it when I did as opposed to later.

$100+ is really not hard to reach if they continue to build partnerships and trust with these major banks.  They are competing with SWIFT and can probably take over a decent chunk within another years time.  Even if they accomplished half of what SWIFT does per day in transactions, like 2.5 trillion, the Ripple Market Cap would have to be in the trillions also, putting Ripple way over $100.  This is of course if Ripple convinces the banks to not just use their platform but also their coin, which would be in their best interest obviously.  

Really, taking over SWIFT is probably already crossed off in their minds and they are preparing for what is next.  Just like Amazon, started out with books... grew into what it is now because it evolved and went outside the box.  Ripple getting those bank transactions, because they can because they are faster and cheaper, is just like starting out in books... the huge growth happens when that happens.. no longer wondering if $100 xrp, but rather in the thousands.    

Keep looking out for those partnership announcements, and once confirmed, and tested, and released.... value will continue to rise and demand will continue to grow.  

11 minutes ago, JamesRay said:

And at $0.006 your $690 would of bought you around 115k zerps... for a whopping $11.5M at $100/XRP

:shock:

Yup. Just used 20 cents because that was the number being thrown around. Might have something to do with why I threw $250 away on TRX just due to pure speculation ;-)

But Ripple I believe in and will continue to invest in as I can afford until it crosses $5 which might be sooner than later.

6 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

$100+ is really not hard to reach if they continue to build partnerships and trust with these major banks.  They are competing with SWIFT and can probably take over a decent chunk within another years time.  Even if they accomplished half of what SWIFT does per day in transactions, like 2.5 trillion, the Ripple Market Cap would have to be in the trillions also, putting Ripple way over $100.  This is of course if Ripple convinces the banks to not just use their platform but also their coin, which would be in their best interest obviously.  

Really, taking over SWIFT is probably already crossed off in their minds and they are preparing for what is next.  Just like Amazon, started out with books... grew into what it is now because it evolved and went outside the box.  Ripple getting those bank transactions, because they can because they are faster and cheaper, is just like starting out in books... the huge growth happens when that happens.. no longer wondering if $100 xrp, but rather in the thousands.    

Keep looking out for those partnership announcements, and once confirmed, and tested, and released.... value will continue to rise and demand will continue to grow.  

Totally agree, i dont know how will end but your scenario is realistic

I like your attitude of being logical but at the same time believe in what you invested.. fundamentals are still there and what Ripple is doing at thys stage is much more then I expected 6 months ago✌️

7 hours ago, Volpino said:

I bought in at ~.20 and have been an avid fan and follower of xrp and Ripple all around. I am by no means the smartest with markets and math but I still see insane potential. At the end of 2017 when we had seen substantial growth everyone was very positive for 2018 and had bullish predictions. Even highly respected members of this community were throwing out some big growth ideas for 2018. With the start of the new year the entire market has gone through some trials. XRP has been hit hard especially. With CMC taking out Korean average and it appearing for us to be crashing (to the uniformed populous). And with China and South Korea constantly having issues concerning crypto. A lot of things have led to what seems to be poor market conditions. But I truly do not understand how a couple minor "set-backs" now mean that xrp EOY is going to maybe only reach $5? I have had many conversations with my brother over price speculation, he thinks I am crazy but hear me out. I believe that IF we are accepted on more popular easier exchanges (like coinbase) so many more people will  be able to buy in. Compared to other coins in the top 4 it is much much more difficult to buy, sell, and trade if you are not experienced with these things. I know I would not have been able to buy mine if it were not for my brother helping me. Also IF big names like Amazon and Western Union begin to partner with us our prices will have a large and consistent growth. If it is made easier to buy and we obtain huge partnerships why would this small market "set-back" stop us from reaching $100+ EOY? I truly believe that if all these things happen we could still hit that $250 EOY goal so many people believed in just a couple months ago. Brad Garlinghouse said Moneygram was the first in a marathon. I think we have big things to come.

Big things can come for XRP.  I really think this month is a great month for this market, consolidation, etc and normalization to some degree.  I haven't touched my XRP stack, except to check on it in its wallet.  i trade other coins mostly at the moment.

there will likely be some big announcements From Ripple soon, but at the end of the day real massive usage will drive the prices.  So we really need to see how this plays out and I really think 2018 is the year for Ripple to meet some milestones and for us to hear about the usage of XRP.

coinbase may happen I don't know.  But it doesn't really matter if it doesn't in my opinion, unless someone is merely going to flip their coins to a Coinbase wallet of a different owner.

i don't think anyone can truly predict the price, and certainly I have caught myself thinking about the what if it hits 100 or 200 or....price.

When Ripple carries out its long term mission, I think we will see significant appreciation in XRP.

I really think that Ripple has the tech, has a great team and really has been laying the foundation for all of this to happen.

All the best !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.