Speculation, considering huge partnerships and announcements.

6 minutes ago, Cryptsycrackers said:

I get way too hyped over these predictions lol.  If everyone was like me XRP would be over $100 already.

Haha same. I like hearing people predict $250 and beyond. Most of the names we see here today will be gone way before that however. A whole new cast of characters will be predicting $800 haha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XRP will likely pop far beyond our wildest dreams and I think a lot of it will happen this year, largely without warning. We really had hardly any warning in December. It took a little momentum follow

Maybe your low predictions are unrealistic? It could go both ways...

It's our old argument popping up again. The $10 to $20 camp vs the $100+ camp.  Everyone knows I am bullish on XRP and firmly believe in a $100+ xrp price. Maybe not this year (it could well be t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

Haha same. I like hearing people predict $250 and beyond. Most of the names we see here today will be gone way before that however. A whole new cast of characters will be predicting $800 haha

I hope I'm still here because I definitely want to maximize my gains.

I just hope that there's either a very safe way to 'cash out' by the time I do so, or better yet not having to cash out at all.

Edited by Cryptsycrackers
1 hour ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

That's  the cycle of investment. I am hoping to still be here giving my 2 zerps worth at $250 

Gees hang on I mean my 0.02 zerps worth. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

I'm one of the ones calling for high prices. I wouldn't be here otherwise. If I thought XRP would top out at $5 this year, I would stick some money in there, forget about it and come back when I can cash out. 

No, I think we are witnessing something different. I think we are a part of something different. If it goes down, I'm going down with it like the flippin Titanic. But I think those of us here feel something different about this. 

Edited by Guest
3 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I'm one of the ones calling for high prices. I wouldn't be here otherwise. If I thought XRP would top out at $5 this year, I would stick some money in there, forget about it and come back when I can cash out. 

No, I think we are witnessing something different. I think we are a part of something different. If it goes down, I'm going down with it like the flippin Titanic. But I think those of us here feel something different about this. 

Agreed. I'll be here until financial Independence and most likely after that will always continue to hodl some zerps. I've always had a plan for FI but I have a really good feeling this may speed up the timeline significantly. If it fails, well I'm still on the same track I was before and what I have invested will go down with the ship :drinks:

7 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Dude. even at $5 the ROI is insane right now lol.

6 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Yes. Same here. It does feel like we are on the brink of something epic.

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

Dude. even at $5 the ROI is insane right now lol.

Because you were there early. I am still in the red. 5$ would be great and I would really be happy and content with that, but that's not "insane" for me.

Edited by Guest
3 minutes ago, Plirf said:

Because you were there early. I am still in the red. 5$ would be great and I would really be happy and content with that, but that's not "insane" for me.

but! Even if you bought at the PEAK XRP  price you'd still yield a very very nice return at ONLY $5. 

I think $5-10 is around the corner.  Crytpo doesn't do 10% at a time, it doesn't 1000% at a time. 

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

but! Even if you bought at the PEAK XRP  price you'd still yield a very very nice return at ONLY $5.

Oh yes definitely. Much better ROI than my funds. Don't get me wrong - that would (will?) be awesome.

Just now, DrWhoAmI said:

It's fantastic. But still not where this train is stopping. 

This train will blow through $100 when it gets to that point. I feel like it’s the point of no return. Either we hit $100 and bounce HARD off of it, or we blow through it to numbers unimaginable. One thing is for sure is that it won’t be stagnant at $100, one way or the other. 

40 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I agree. My brother, friend, and I are all in on XRP and have been since the same price (~.2). I am BY FAR the most bullish of the three and they tease me for it. But I have said I will go down with the ship. But I truly do think we have something special and that won’t be the case.

7 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

This train will blow through $100 when it gets to that point. I feel like it’s the point of no return. Either we hit $100 and bounce HARD off of it, or we blow through it to numbers unimaginable. One thing is for sure is that it won’t be stagnant at $100, one way or the other. 

Yeah there’s no way it can just get there and stop.

30 minutes ago, Plirf said:

Oh yes definitely. Much better ROI than my funds. Don't get me wrong - that would (will?) be awesome.

Think what he was secretly hinting st and maybe a little jealous (like myself) is that the ones that didn't stumble onto XRP until its $1, $2, and $3 range don't get as much bang for our buck in terms of huge ROI like the ones that bought in when it was just a dream ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.