Speculation, considering huge partnerships and announcements.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XRP will likely pop far beyond our wildest dreams and I think a lot of it will happen this year, largely without warning. We really had hardly any warning in December. It took a little momentum follow

Maybe your low predictions are unrealistic? It could go both ways...

It's our old argument popping up again. The $10 to $20 camp vs the $100+ camp.  Everyone knows I am bullish on XRP and firmly believe in a $100+ xrp price. Maybe not this year (it could well be t

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, RippleDrifter said:

The question that's constantly on my mind is: Why? What causes this sudden, unexpected growth without earth shattering news? The answer to December's surge is still unclear. 

It mystifies me that this happens and that the cause is not clearly seen. Is it in many cases just a snowball effect? Is manipulation by higher powers? 

I think that if you only focus on XRP your question is legitimate. But looking at the charts of most other coins you’ll see most had a good rise at the same time . Happened in april/may 2017 as well as in december. Even coins without strong fundementals like XRP. So surely there is something going on when nearly all market rises at the same time. Manipulation by whales? Possible. I really don’t know. All I know is that I can hardly find a moment in time that XRP had a substantial spike at his own. But when it goes, it goes faster than others, at least last 2 times. I don’t expect huge rises on announcements ( maybe a really huge name like Amazon, FED etc excepted) , we’ll ride the waves of the market I guess. 

DCCAB752-BF2A-4309-84B6-DD6F89E4DEFC.jpeg

2 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

XRP will likely pop far beyond our wildest dreams and I think a lot of it will happen this year, largely without warning. We really had hardly any warning in December. It took a little momentum followed by a lot of FOMO and BAM straight past $3.

I think the same will happen this year $5, 8, $15, $30+.  It's only the first month of the year still and every week it seems like we're hearing news of new companies adopting not just Ripple solutions, but XRP.

Xrp xrp go for regalchicken  hehehh 

2 hours ago, John_Buh said:

Welcome - Great entry point and congrats for HODL'ing

I would love to see $2 right now as a new baseline.  These $100+ predictions are getting a bit tiresome and are based on pretty much nothing (which is

why they are always even numbers).

You are 100% unfortunately this board is littered with guys who has unrealistic expectations. $100 plus LOL :-)

1 minute ago, ChuckN said:

$10 at some point in 2018 is realistic IMO. Beyond that who knows.

I think $10 is TOTALLY realistic. But I could see once we are at that point having partnerships and being on different exchanges that are more accessible and popular which would increase the chances of going beyond $10 and who knows where we will end up at EOY?

1 minute ago, Volpino said:

I think $10 is TOTALLY realistic. But I could see once we are at that point having partnerships and being on different exchanges that are more accessible and popular which would increase the chances of going beyond $10 and who knows where we will end up at EOY?

I think once we push past $10/$15 etc it will fly, especially once the big money starts flowing in.

9 minutes ago, Volpino said:

What do you think is realistic then? And how is $100 unrealistic? 

By the end of this year , $ 7 max! There is no guarantee that this crypto will continue to grow beyond that. HODL is a great strategy nevertheless. I read an interview with guy claiming BTC would reach $1 mill in 20+ years. 

It's our old argument popping up again. The $10 to $20 camp vs the $100+ camp. 

Everyone knows I am bullish on XRP and firmly believe in a $100+ xrp price. Maybe not this year (it could well be though).

xRapid is only in its infancy (as in months old) and already look at the pilots that are going on Caullix, SBI, Moneygram Mercury IDT etc. 

xCurrent has been around longer and is the FI starter pack. Look who's using this Amex, Setander, Agricole so many others I am forgetting about. 

Remember Brad's messages about two more top 5 money providers. The "marathon of announcements" and I still believe we have two household names to come (maybe Starbucks?)

The future is incredibly bright. 

Now what about liquidity? One of Ripple's priorities this year. We have already seen a number of exchanges adding xrp and it's only January. There will be so many more this year. So many more options for new people to buy XRP more easily as the announcements come out. 

Now look at the history of other coins. Bitcoin (no one thought it was going to $1,000 let along $19,000). Ethereum massive increase from single digits now to over $1,200. Litecoin, Monero, ZCash, BTH all have gone from low $1 to $3 range to triple and quadruple digits. 

Look at XRP itself. Two massive runs last year from $0.006 to $0.40 and $0.20 to $3.40.

Obviously past gains don't guarantee future gains but what is more logical in 2018 we meander through 12 months with only modest gains up to day $5 (yes this could happen) or we see a few big pumps like we have?

Am I speculating, of course I am. Predicting a price of either $5, $500 or even $0.20 this year is absolute speculation. However, I have outlined my reasons why and I am sticking to them. 

Everyone gets to make up their own mind and it's fun to watch it all play out in front of us. 

Keeping positive and HODLing. 

4 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

XRP will likely pop far beyond our wildest dreams and I think a lot of it will happen this year, largely without warning. We really had hardly any warning in December. It took a little momentum followed by a lot of FOMO and BAM straight past $3.

I think the same will happen this year $5, 8, $15, $30+.  It's only the first month of the year still and every week it seems like we're hearing news of new companies adopting not just Ripple solutions, but XRP.

I get way too hyped over these predictions lol.  If everyone was like me XRP would be over $100 already.

27 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

It's our old argument popping up again. The $10 to $20 camp vs the $100+ camp. 

Everyone knows I am bullish on XRP and firmly believe in a $100+ xrp price. Maybe not this year (it could well be though).

xRapid is only in its infancy (as in months old) and already look at the pilots that are going on Caullix, SBI, Moneygram Mercury IDT etc. 

xCurrent has been around longer and is the FI starter pack. Look who's using this Amex, Setander, Agricole so many others I am forgetting about. 

Remember Brad's messages about two more top 5 money providers. The "marathon of announcements" and I still believe we have two household names to come (maybe Starbucks?)

The future is incredibly bright. 

Now what about liquidity? One of Ripple's priorities this year. We have already seen a number of exchanges adding xrp and it's only January. There will be so many more this year. So many more options for new people to buy XRP more easily as the announcements come out. 

Now look at the history of other coins. Bitcoin (no one thought it was going to $1,000 let along $19,000). Ethereum massive increase from single digits now to over $1,200. Litecoin, Monero, ZCash, BTH all have gone from low $1 to $3 range to triple and quadruple digits. 

Look at XRP itself. Two massive runs last year from $0.006 to $0.40 and $0.20 to $3.40.

Obviously past gains don't guarantee future gains but what is more logical in 2018 we meander through 12 months with only modest gains up to day $5 (yes this could happen) or we see a few big pumps like we have?

Am I speculating, of course I am. Predicting a price of either $5, $500 or even $0.20 this year is absolute speculation. However, I have outlined my reasons why and I am sticking to them. 

Everyone gets to make up their own mind and it's fun to watch it all play out in front of us. 

Keeping positive and HODLing. 

I agree with every point you made. Keep spreading positive speculation backed with some good logic! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.