Sign in to follow this  
Asmo

BitOasis Trading volume v XRP adoption

14 minutes ago, Let_her_Ripple said:

I think this ties in beautifully with the xborder payment needs of migrant workers in the UAE who send as much cash home as possible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_workers_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

Huge Indian population, also a mention to the Filipinos too. Dilip is our man making awesome things happen on these fronts (India, UAE, SE Asia). Ripple with XRP is a great fit for these corridors.

I would love to see migrant workers get a break.  They have been preyed upon by every stripe of vulture for too long.

I am registered on BitOasis. Not a bad exchange but I and others find their fees too high and they don’t have good relationships with some of the banks. I cannot transfer from EmiratesNBD to the exchange and getting money into the exchange is a bit difficult. Hopefully they can become more competitive and fix relationships with local banks. I’m extremely happy to see XRP trading there now. And of course, much love for Jordan (founder is Jordanian). 

@Amman106 what is the volume like on Bitoasis? As far as BTC and ETH? Haven't been able to find any info on it 

19 hours ago, DutchTom said:

Yeah, just buyin' 1 billion XRP, being bored on a hot and sunny afternoon whilst driving in his two! year old Lambo / Bugatti Veyron.

Those guys could actually do that without blinking an eye.

I would think that they are already on other exchanges and have traders doing this "boring" stuff for them.

I think it would be relevant to note that big time investors or people with spare billions wouldn’t be buying on an exchange with weekly limits of $2000 or so, these would be done on Other platforms suited to that goal 

I have a friend who lives in the UAE, he's saying XRP isn't listed yet (he's trying to buy).  Can anyone here confirm that XRP is actually listed from experience rather than an article?

On 1/29/2018 at 6:13 AM, Cryptsycrackers said:

It only takes one disgustingly rich person to get into crypto though.  Wouldn't be surprised if one of them bought a billion coins just for the hell of it.

At this point they would be more of a partnership investor rather than scour the market to put their hard earned money at risk. They'd be right in line with the banks to recieve it cheap and in bulk.

On 2/4/2018 at 7:49 AM, ovz6 said:

I have a friend who lives in the UAE, he's saying XRP isn't listed yet (he's trying to buy).  Can anyone here confirm that XRP is actually listed from experience rather than an article?

I live in Dubai and I am registered in the exchange for a while now.

I can confirm I have purchased XRP and transferred it to a ledger wallet.

printscreen bitoasis.jpg

Edited by melushell