Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, DQA said:

What's happening, I see no movement at this very moment...

from 1.14 to 1.20.. for me thats movement lol!

Im viewing on Livecoin

Interesting observation how XRP shot up to the ATH of +$3 back in December and now it goes up a few cent at a time, hovers up and down at that level for a few days and makes another move to repeat the same process. I know it's too short to talk trends.

Real question guys..

I'm a 25 y/o full-time student on track to hopefully start Nursing school this Fall. I'm a GI Bill recipient, which means I get a living stipend to help with bills while my GI Bill takes care of tuition costs. My question is: Would it be worth taking out a small student loan of, say, $5,000 to invest in zerps? I've read from some investment books that the best way to use debt is to buy assets with it, and we all believe XRP will at least break $10 this year, which would make the ROI worth it even after paying back the loan. 

Do any of you think this is a smart idea?

1 minute ago, DQA said:

Interesting observation how XRP shot up to the ATH of +$3 back in December and now it goes up a few cent at a time, hovers up and down at that level for a few days and makes another move to repeat the same process. I know it's too short to talk trends.

it was coinbase that made it shoot up.