• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, bachmama said:

some resistances are still in place around:

True my friend, but on bitstamp at least, they have nothing comparable, at least 1.20, to what was 1.15. There was a 2.4 mio sell wall split between 4-5 figures between 1.14 and 1.151. 1.20 is much, much lower. As to the next resistances, well let's discuss them when we will actually be at 1.60 and 1.90. First, coz its gonna be awesome, second, because they are right now too far away to be really considered. Many will come and many will remove their sell orders if we get there soon. ;)

1 minute ago, Zerp_Legend said:

I have this theory that when bitcoin rises xrp follows with a delay. Of course it could also be because of the good news recently...

By the way, volume from korea still relatively low. I havent seen that yet.

Edit: I love vertical lines

Gonna be interesting when they get back to trading and they find XRP at $1.70

7 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

True my friend, but on bitstamp at least, they have nothing comparable, at least 1.20, to what was 1.15. There was a 2.4 mio sell wall split between 4-5 figures between 1.14 and 1.151. 1.20 is much, much lower. As to the next resistances, well let's discuss them when we will actually be at 1.60 and 1.90. First, coz its gonna be awesome, second, because they are right now too far away to be really considered. Many will come and many will remove their sell orders if we get there soon. ;)

A relaxed view on good things coming :drinks:

17 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

I have this theory that when bitcoin rises xrp follows with a delay. Of course it could also be because of the good news recently...

By the way, volume from korea still relatively low. I havent seen that yet.

Edit: I love vertical lines

I have only been following prices intermittently, but it seemed to me XRP was the first mover at many points.

So one big bank  buys like 20M and little

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

And........ we're back to following BTC :D

This 30 min candle we had was so weird. Volume completely disappeared already, is now less than 10 times what it was a mere hour ago. That was quite something. 

catch the train. Cardano also has this.

3 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

And........ we're back to following BTC :D

This 30 min candle we had was so weird. Volume completely disappeared already, is now less than 10 times what it was a mere hour ago. That was quite something. 

Yeah really weird. It came out of nothing and bow slowly failling again. I dont know if what we experienced is a good or bad sign