• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, bachmama said:

Well, actually the daily I don´t care too much since XRP pretty often bounces at the 4h chart. And even there it´s 1.15444. So we crossed it in the daily too. 

We touched it slightly i dont think that can be considered as full breakout... i think we will be touching it slightly breaking and pulling back till the end of weekend / monday and then the full breakout will happen :)

2 minutes ago, Jafabibe said:

Yes unfortunately i dont think XRP charts will tell you much since we are pretty much tied to BTC and if BTC doesnt break the EMA we arent going anywhere so easy :/

I know what you mean, see, the daily chart on BTC for the last 3 months gives me only 2 signals where the price bounced. That´s not enough information to handle XRP in this context. But you are right, daily in BTC just hit EMA 50, nevertheless a good sign. Expect a small pullback.

1 minute ago, Jafabibe said:

We touched it slightly i dont think that can be considered as full breakout... i think we will be touching it slightly breaking and pulling back till the end of weekend / monday and then the full breakout will happen :)

I´m with you here. Let´s enjoy the ride. I am still down 15% on my overall investment. Let´s see where we are EOY :D

The non-negligeable impact this huge spike had, with the volume that came with it and was simply mindblowing, is that it cleared some serious walls that were there around 1.15. 

Now if we have yet another bull run, it will go much quicker, there are no more such walls right now. 

Edited by Ceremore
1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

The non-negligeable impact this huge spike had, with the volume that came with it and was simply mindblowing, is that it cleared some serious walls that were there around 1.15. 

Now if we have yet another bull run, it will go much quicker, there are no more such walls right now. 

Question is when haha. We could experience a pull back, the bull run was very short lived. But hey, i’ll take it over an idle price any day. 

Edited by Plikk