eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, buckor said:

Headed in the right direction, anyway...we just need some volume....looks like volume has been low all day.

Volume has picked up about 100k since the bottom of this dip...hope it keeps coming in.

Edited by DaveEllisXRP
Dummy

8 minutes ago, retryW said:

I don't even have a big stack compared to most. Although technically I'm in the top 10% of wallets (just), and I have been looking at various bank accounts and their interest rates based on a balance of > $1 mil  haha xD    I'm also 25 and just finished uni last year :P

You're on the right track zerp brother. im too in the 10% top, just 2 years older and without any college degree.  Keep growing the stash :friends:

I don't understand why crypto and apps get millienials to invest when so many refused to before. 

I get that it's easier to download robinhood on your phone and buy a stock... 

But it cracks me up how I spent all of last year begging my 25yr old buddy to get a brokerage acct and start investing in his future. He refused because 'he doesn't gamble' 

But this week all the young guys in my office downloaded robinhood and started buying substantial amounts of stock. 

I hope they see some returns before we hit our next correction so they can see the rewards for saving and good investments. 

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I don't understand why crypto and apps get millienials to invest when so many refused to before. 

I get that it's easier to download robinhood on your phone and buy a stock... 

But it cracks me up how I spent all of last year begging my 25yr old buddy to get a brokerage acct and start investing in his future. He refused because 'he doesn't gamble' 

But this week all the young guys in my office downloaded robinhood and started buying substantial amounts of stock. 

I hope they see some returns before we hit our next correction so they can see the rewards for saving and good investments. 

key with robinhood is no commissions.