eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Thank you. Trust me it has been difficult.  I am not a trust fund baby and definitely dont print money.  I have busted my butt getting to where I am and it is quite a bit of $$.  I have been close a couple of times and the woulda coulda shoulda always gets me but I try to remain strong.  I just hope, that it plays out at the end.  

Considering you have such a significant amount invested do you plan on holding or selling next ATH bro?

2 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Thank you. Trust me it has been difficult.  I am not a trust fund baby and definitely dont print money.  I have busted my butt getting to where I am and it is quite a bit of $$.  I have been close a couple of times and the woulda coulda shoulda always gets me but I try to remain strong.  I just hope, that it plays out at the end.  

hard work should always b rewarded IMO there's not enough of it in the world.  #RESPECT!

@alpha6164 : So from what you mentioned, you must be having a lot of XRP.. How are you planning to convert them to Fiats..? is it easy to sell a huge pile and convert into USD?

Just now, bayarea510 said:

Considering you have such a significant amount invested do you plan on holding or selling next ATH bro?

My wife was yelling in my ear "sell sell sell when it was $3.30" and i laughed at her saying babe it will be $5 next week lol. So for now she is lets say mad at me.  I honestly dont think I will sell anytime soon. If it gets out of this funk and things are still looking promising I would say a portion may get sold at $10. 

3 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

You will be rewarded for your tenacity. Think about why you invested in the first place....we're better than we were then, regarding use cases. The ATH we hit will be peanuts for you one day. Personally, I believe by the end of this year we will be well past our recent ATH...and you will be a very wealthy man! 

Like you, I've worked for everything I have...if you work hard enough you can achieve everything you want...you've proven that, too!

Blessings!

17 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I think it was like 5-8 months for me but they didn't notify me when it happened so I was surprised

They sent me an email when they increased it to $1k a month ago but I haven't been doing any day trading. Mostly been buying zerps and holding. Maybe I should start day trading some eth so they can see more 'activity' and increase my limits. Or just wait for other exchanges to open up and use those to buy xrp directly.

1 minute ago, xrp_moonjet said:

@alpha6164 : So from what you mentioned, you must be having a lot of XRP.. How are you planning to convert them to Fiats..? is it easy to sell a huge pile and convert into USD?

I would just convert to BTC or ETH and transfer to Gemini sell to USD and wire to my bank. I have already done a couple of smaller tests and all worked out ok.  Gemini has no limit on wire transfers in or out. 

My wife was yelling in my ear "sell sell sell when it was $3.30" and i laughed at her saying babe it will be $5 next week lol. So for now she is lets say mad at me.  I honestly dont think I will sell anytime soon. If it gets out of this funk and things are still looking promising I would say a portion may get sold at $10. 

I bought $25k worth when it was around $2.4-$2.5. Heck I even remember buying some more right at the ATH before it fell lol. It'll definitely go back up no doubt about that. Just a matter of time.

4 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

I would just convert to BTC or ETH and transfer to Gemini sell to USD and wire to my bank. I have already done a couple of smaller tests and all worked out ok.  Gemini has no limit on wire transfers in or out. 

This is good info....may be important for us to know sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing!

3 hours ago, Ceremore said:

Guys need your help please. 

Been trading on bitstamp since May 17, never had any problem. 

I told one of my relative about XRP and she wanted to invest. She opened an account and made a bank transfer (done by her banker). 

It took a few days but went well and she invested the funds into xrp. 

On January 17th, 2018, she has made another deposit, thrilled by her first investment and seeing the recent drop as a good occasion to get more zerps. It was a very substantial deposit, in the mid 5 figures. 

Funds never arrived. It still says "Waiting for your funds to arrive" on the deposit section. She chose SEPA and we are not sure the banker did a SEPA deposit, but I checked both Swifts from her first deposit (made by the same banker) which arrived in May 17, and the one done now. Swifts are the same and if first payment arrived this one should too whether it was SEPA or not. I know that in my case (not my relative's one), my own first deposit I had selected sepa on bitstamp but I did not send a sepa deposit (but a regular international payment) as I forgot to chose that option and it took me 3-4 days instead of 1-2 but funds had arrived in my case.

Should we be worried now ? It has been 13 days. 

Also, and that is truly pathetic to be perfectly honest, there is no way to contact them. The phone number just does not work. She opened a ticket which you can do from the contact staff support under the deposit tab, but it has been 5 days and they did not even daign answering, despite the amount at stake. 

Any thoughts please ?

I am seriously considering going public now and expose them on twitter etc. for making such a huge amount simply disappear without giving ANY news or responding. 

This is truly poor from such a well-known exchange as bitstamp.

Really interested in hearing your thoughts, my relative is slowly but surely starting to freak out. Thanks.

Just for reference I once had to wait nearly 2 and a half weeks for them to process my deposit, im pretty sure its landed but they are so backed up that they probably haven't gotten to it yet.

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I don't know if it's my trigger happy finger on the ignore button, or of the FUD has cleared a little but it cracks me up that xrp is down 16% today and we are discussing the best method of withdrawing millions of dollars at a time when it peaks. 

I love you guys lol

Well, we are talking about the Zerpening, right?!

Better to talk about Cabins and Jeeps than red candles any day!