• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

1 minute ago, buckor said:

Yes, if you had cashed at the all time high...well, a couple of million coming back in right now would be nice!

We were talking earlier about how a penny move is like a day salary for some of us....a penny for you, well....

Yeah that's true at the ATH he'd be able to move a very large chunk of Bittrexs current volume. I've often wondered about that on smaller exchanges like cryptopia where some small coins have had days with under $1million in volume. 

But an amateur could get himself into trouble too lol pricing himself out of his own stack! 

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Yeah that's true at the ATH he'd be able to move a very large chunk of Bittrexs current volume. I've often wondered about that on smaller exchanges like cryptopia where some small coins have had days with under $1million in volume. 

But an amateur could get himself into trouble too lol pricing himself out of his own stack! 

@alpha6164, man we appreciate your honesty around here....we also appreciate you taking this ride with us! Someone of your "stature" could have dumped a long time ago and just said forget it. Yet here you are....allowing us to live vicariously through your zerp stack! I definitely look forward to shaking your hand some day and congratulating you on your strength and fortitude! But please, don't price yourself out of your own stack! HODL!

2 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

isn't it also tied to successful trades? by which i mean making a profit.

Maybe but I don't think so. All my profitable CB buys were moved off site. CB has never seen me show a profit. I think it's duration more than anything. Maybe activity and amount purchased total though cause 100% of my trades started there to get to my xrp. However I have zero assets with CB and gdax now. Yet they keep raising my limits. 

6 minutes ago, buckor said:

@alpha6164, man we appreciate your honesty around here....we also appreciate you taking this ride with us! Someone of your "stature" could have dumped a long time ago and just said forget it. Yet here you are....allowing us to live vicariously through your zerp stack! I definitely look forward to shaking your hand some day and congratulating you on your strength and fortitude! But please, don't price yourself out of your own stack! HODL!

Thank you. Trust me it has been difficult.  I am not a trust fund baby and definitely dont print money.  I have busted my butt getting to where I am and it is quite a bit of $$.  I have been close a couple of times and the woulda coulda shoulda always gets me but I try to remain strong.  I just hope, that it plays out at the end.  

1 minute ago, 1todd960 said:

I've always said....100 billion xrp is not very much considering... 

All the more reason why price will be much much higher.

IMG_20180115_074343.jpg

I agree...in the grand scheme, 100 billion XRP is not much. When trillions in XRP is being moved every day, that 100 billion won't look like much. And no, not every coin can/will be used every day. Why? Many of those coins will be HODLd by individuals and institutional investors. People are going to wish there were more coins in the near future! Instead of being grateful for the escrow, they will be complaining about Ripple being stingy and not releasing the XRP they have....