Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

6 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

but my real predication is a sideways market for most of the year.

I predict at least one serious Blood Bath during 2018. A nasty one. But also some nice Highs in betweeen.
I am really looking forward to what will happen, and I am prepared for what ever will come @Kalarie

Edited by zenkert

So, got verified on Bitstamp. Only took two weeks.. They are stepping up their game.  Sent some XRP over there to play with, but when I go to the buy/sell section, why are only the top 7 buys and sells displayed? I like to be able to look at the entire order book and preferably candle stick graph when i'm about to place my order. Is this possible on Bitstamp? Selecting ' trading view'  does not display the buy/sell order window, or am I missing something here?

4 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

'm going out on a limb to call $5 by the end of the year because I like the number, but my real predication is a sideways market for most of the year.  Come at me @XRPcalling:P

Lol, we must make a new thread for this:  predictions for december 31, 2018.

Based on my very high IQ, so in fact based on nothing, and after smoking a lot of hopium, I maintain my prediction of $40 (june) to $ 100( december).

But $ 0.006 wouldn’t surprise me at all. Everything is possible in crypto. 

But what I really want after hours of waiting in line, is my 1-minute ride in the rollercoaster, and I want it NOW! 

8 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I predict at least one serious Blood Bath during 2018. A nasty one. But also some nice Highs in betweeen.
I am really looking forward to what will happen, and I am prepared for what ever will come @Kalarie

What makes you think there is a Blood Bath coming as opposed to the two cleansings already this year?  In case I missed you explaining it, I haven't got back through the 400+ pages in two threads that I missed yet, so sorry for that.  I just have this weird gut feeling that nothing major happens in any crypto for most of this year, but that my zerps will once again outperform my SPY and XOM holdings for the year.

1 minute ago, Kalarie said:

What makes you think there is a Blood Bath coming as opposed to the two cleansings already this year?

A lot of indicators tells me that. And most of them are found in this forum. I will just mention 2.

1. Tether
  2. Regulations on Crypto Currencys

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

A lot of indicators tells me that. And most of them are found in this forum. I will just mention 2.

1. Tether
  2. Regulations on Crypto Currencys

I just can see regulations in doing what SK is doing by demanding for real names on exchanges. On a global scale? I still don´t get my head around how a regulation would look like and who is in control. A global Crypto FED? This really puzzles me.