• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iWantsYourZerps said:

Huge cloud lifted over South Africa yesterday ?

Lots of things still to iron out though. They still need to prosecute JZ and see how deep his fingers go into the various coffers.

Also the new President Cyril is no angel either, he just hides his dealings a hell of a lot better then JZ does. But Cyril was warned before taking on presidential office that they wont spare him if they find that he has underhanded dealings

14 minutes ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Mauritius is good, its only negative from what I hear is guys on the beach hassling people to buy their stuff. But I heard on the northern part of the island the authorities keep that sort of thing under control

Bargains at the beach: real Rolex watches and Gucci bags for only 10 dollars!:crazy:

28 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Nah, once a lot of Partners start using XRP it will be bought much quicker I suggest.

@LunaXRP : I am jealous of your weather, I love being Close to the sea, maybe I should move to OZ

My understanding was that unsold XRP went to the back of the escrow queue so that the 900 million returned this month will no be released until month 56, rinse and repeat, on this basis even if there is bigger uptake by the partners it will be some time before the 1 billion released each month is used and hence the full 100 billion gets into circulation. To me this seems clever as supply will be restricted as demand increases which can only ultimately help price. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am close to the sea, 100yds away.

3 minutes ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Lots of things still to iron out though. They still need to prosecute JZ and see how deep his fingers go into the various coffers.

Also the new President Cyril is no angel either, he just hides his dealings a hell of a lot better then JZ does. But Cyril was warned before taking on presidential office that they wont spare him if they find that he has underhanded dealings

100% these Politicos are all cut from the same cloth, indeed Cyril's McDonald's empire came out of the same BBBEE policies that have only served to increase income inequality. However I hope just for us people on the ground we have some respite from this decade of madness,if business confidence improves who knows what can happen. 

All you zerpers when we moon and you're all ZAR billionaires come invest in SA cos the weather's great.

....and you know, Mandela, rainbow nation etc etc