eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

17 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm a chevy guy, so it would be either a Corvette, Camaro, or CTS-V. I rented a new Camaro in Hawaii last month and hated it because the doors are too long and it was just a pain to park. so it would be the Corvette or Caddi.

however like the other people said, sometimes flashy makes me uncomfortable so the other likely scenario is like a '66 chevy C10 restomod with modern power train. 

I'd buy a pretty well restored "59 Citroen DS, some cheap Wallmart jeans and t-shirts, and took a drive to The Cote D'Azur, nipping cheap French wine and eating baguettes with Camembert. Then driving home again and saying that was another boring day at the office.

some small time band called Led Zeppelin wrote a song about this chart. It’s called Stairway to Heaven.

1102061C-8AD5-4251-BA47-228AF61CA053.thumb.png.f140fa3cfe4ec003b822913bc4f063ce.png

16 minutes ago, JackTheRipples said:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180213006403/en/Western-Union-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-Full-Year

Nice numbers here if anybody wants to play with them regarding XRP price potential based on WU alone....

This statement says a lot.

The Company expects solid business performance in 2018, as it continues to execute its long-term growth strategies focusing on cross-border money movement and digital channel expansion. The impact of foreign exchange on 2018 results is expected to be minimal compared to the prior year.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180213006403/en/Western-Union-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-Full-Year

Nice numbers here if anybody wants to play with them regarding XRP price potential based on WU alone....

The Company expects solid business performance in 2018, as it continues to execute its long-term growth strategies focusing on cross-border money movement and digital channel expansion. The impact of foreign exchange on 2018 results is expected to be minimal compared to the prior year.

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

And the new Guilia? 

( mods:  XRP, WU, happy)

There’s a coupe version coming out next year. That’s on my radar too.

44 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Who here would ACTUALLY buy a Lambo? Just curious!

at my exit price, I COULD get one, but I am not interested in something that loses 30% of its value out of the dealership, eats money sitting in the garage and at every service and will be a nightmare to park in the average European city (anyone seen this season of the Grand Tour?).

an M2 is more like it for me. And an MV Augusta too..

The price would have to go higher than i believe it will for me to get a Lambo. BUT if it did hell yeh i would, a ******* obnoxiously coloured one too.

That and a Ferarri F40 for day to day driving ???