Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

14 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I do not want to spoil the Party, but . . .
. . . if history repeats itself, which sometimes happens, XRP will fall way below $1.0 in the next coming days.

Bull turning in to a bear ? ;)

I don't know why but I trust our folk from the barn, I have this too good to be true feeling in my gut atm... That never turns out well ?

7 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Yes I am @DQA

My take away here is that XRP always stayed above EMA50 in the hourly. This one is around 0.89 right now, 0.6 is far under EMA50 and therefore too low for me. I stick with 0.9 . And one more upmove and EMA50 is at the psychological point of $1...

ema50.thumb.jpg.8bbea46f26a163c95b35de3a40882d06.jpg

9 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

But then we need also to consider taxes in the US. Only 15%, if I hold a year but double+ potentially for short term sells. 

Pretty, pretty, pretty please tell me this is true... I was basing my long term (over a year) tax liability at 20%...

8 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Bull turning in to a bear ? ;)

I don't know why but I trust our folk from the barn, I have this too good to be true feeling in my gut atm... That never turns out well ?

haha , @zenkert is one of the most reasonable guys around and i really appreciate his attitude

good we have you here through the ride

Just now, Bladerino said:

I really hate people like you. We went so low, why the **** you didn't buy before? Let those little zerps rise now, I don't want to see them falling again.

:crigon_04: to the Chat @Bladerino I bought before. Long before you joined this forum and this club, way lower than $0.6. And please no offensive language in here.

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

@ringer2

I've read your posts today and they seem on the negative side. That's ok. I have no problem with that. 

I just see you getting into a lot of verbal stoushes with some regs. 

You complain about not being given a fair go so I want to give you that fair go.

Whats your position in XRP?

Do you think we are going up or down in the short term?

What's your long term view on Ripples and XRP's success?

Do you have any questions that we can try and answer?

Please have your say? 

Fair enough. I am actually pretty bullish on XRP.  It is one of only two coins that I am invested in. ADA is the other. While I believe the price will go up, I have no idea what the upper limit will be. My point on investing is, if an upper limit were already known with certainty,  The market would have already taken the price there. I think there is a bit more uncertainty to this market that a lot of people on here care to admit. I’m not spreading FUD by saying that. I want to ripple to succeed as much as anybody.  I stand to make a lot of money if it does. I don’t think I’m being negative. I think I need realistic.  Go back and look at my first post on this thread that caused the explosion. All it Questioned was ripples coin supply compared to ether  and the effect that might have on their relative prices. I don’t care if people disagree with me. When I find absurd is the inability of people to countenance any longer differing viewpoints. It’s part of a larger cultural problem that we have. Just shout down, ignore, label people with whom you disagree. It comes off as juvenile.It’s part of a larger cultural problem that we have. Just shout down, ignore, label people with whom you disagree. It comes off as juvenile.

Edited by ringer2