Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Ha I feel like last time I grilled I had them on for like a half hour but it's been probably 8 months. 

My boy and I are staying at our loft in the city this weekend and he asked if we could grill on the roof even though it's cold so I said sure! Corn on the cob and grilled chicken and asparagus it is. 

And also zerps. 

My father in law microwaves them, and believe it or not they turn out pretty good.

1 minute ago, cuber said:

I clearly remember back in May 2017 when the price went to an ATH at the time of $0.40 where many people were still buying. Then the price dropped and trended between $0.20 and $0.30 ish for several months, sometimes dropping below 15 cents. For the holders back then with steel balls they are now sitting pretty. I very much hope that this will also be the same story for the likes of yourself and based on Ripple's strategy and XRP's use case i think that as long as you stick in there you will also look back and think 'i'm glad i didn't sell'.

Best of luck to you and all others in a similar situation as yourself. 

Have steel balls or just stop paying attention to the daily prices and check back a year later.  I really wish I had the willpower to do that.  I bet I'll be pleasantly surprised a year from now.

Just now, Chewiecoin said:

Damn it's nice to see a happy Zerpening thread again.

Hey gang. 

All that HODLing advice hopefully paying off. 

1million % ^

Have steel balls or just stop paying attention to the daily prices and check back a year later.  I really wish I had the willpower to do that.  I bet I'll be pleasantly surprised a year from now.
I tell myself to only look at the prices once a day butttttt I don't listen at all. If the price is going up I'm glued to my computer

19 minutes ago, hyperguy said:

I usually keep 50% in and trade rest.  Only time I didn't.  All out. 

Just look at price.  I HAVE THE WANNACRY VIRUS!

it will come back down IMO I would just wait

not sure all the way but it went straight up so I would think there will be some profit taking

Just now, dragonbait said:

not sure all the way but it went straight up so I would think there will be some profit taking

Yea....it will come down....Profit taking from bottom will happen probably.

Sorry to distract u boys and girls with food talk but(thanks regal)lol

CostCo steaks are so look underrated.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, dragonbait said:

Placed my buy back orders already, now heading to bed. Wishing to see my zerps again tomorrow morning ?? with +20% gains... 

18 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

supply is secondary. if the demand meets it or exceeds it then there is not enough.

And that is what we are betting on. so spread your fud elsewhere Storm trooper.

databank_jedimindtrick_01_169_a491266d.jpeg

Well of course. But you are missing the point. With a given demand, the price is absolutely a factor of supply.  And 100 billion is going to have to generate a ton more demand than 100 million. That isn’t FUD  I hate how everyone just relies on that word brainlessly. XRP will go up. I am invested in it. I expect to make a nice return. But I don’t ignore micro 101 principles. Some here come off like the 4 year old who sticks his fingers in his ears and screams when someone tells them their room needs cleaned.  Sheesh. 

Edited by ringer2

1 minute ago, NorCalguy said:

When i first purchased my XRP, if i woke up during the night i couldn't help but check my phone to see the price. It would be the first thing i did in the morning, Bitstamp would be open all the time on my Mac or if i was out i would be constantly checking my phone. Even fell on my arse when out with the dogs looking at my phone and never saw the pesky tree root. Now i'm a bit more relaxed and check a couple of times a day.

My sister has just recently bought XRP and she's showing the same mental signs as i had. It's funny actually hearing from her, asking me 'did you see the Brad interview' etc. She's completely going through the same obsessed stage which i can relate to.

In fact she's probably lurking here right now. Hi sis :bye:

2 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Well of course. But you are missing the point. With a given demand, the price is absolutely a factor of supply.  And 100 billion is going to have to generate a ton more demand than 100 million. That isn’t FUD  I hate how everyone just relies on that word brainlessly. XRP will go up. I am invested in it. I expect to make a nice return. But I don’t ignore micro 101 principles. Sheesh. 

Fair enough but there isn't 100 billion XRP available.