1 minute ago, Iconoclast said:

As a group they are still higher. You include them or you don't. Because in another quick run up I bet you the gap will widen again. Going back and forth because Korea's price gets higher faster is a dumb idea. Because next time XRP goes up $1 in a day you're gonna see Korean exchanges excluded again, then suddenly everyone thinks the bottom fell out.

Yep...probably. Complete BS.

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

As a group they are still higher. You include them or you don't. Because in another quick run up I bet you the gap will widen again. Going back and forth because Korea's price gets higher faster is a dumb idea. Because next time XRP goes up $1 in a day you're gonna see Korean exchanges excluded again, then suddenly everyone thinks the bottom fell out.

Let them keep adding and removing the koreans as they want it makes them unreliable and on the other hand weak holders get sorted out - the only winner in this scenario is xrp in my opinion

15 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

Yep...probably. Complete BS.

Maybe it's a good to ask the mods to pin a post at the top level of XRPchat highlighting the fact that Korean markets are being included and excluded at will by CMC. That may be a first line of defense against panic stricken new investors visiting our forum.

6 minutes ago, vrippled said:

Did you guys see this??!!

Fake news or Real news???

Bank of China Mulls Ripple Crypto Implementation

https://thefinancialanalyst.net/2018/01/15/china-bank-mulls-ripple-crypto-implementation/

Don't know if it's fake or not but it's dated January 15th so I'm sure people have come across it. Still would be nice if it were true though.

13 minutes ago, vrippled said:

https://thefinancialanalyst.net/2018/01/15/china-bank-mulls-ripple-crypto-implementation/

Do you want me to kiss you now or later?

Edit: just read the date :( still have fingers crossed.

The real question is: Is there any previously unknown information in this article? I think @mars75 has already mentioned all this before

Edited by Atomic1221

In a funny sort of way, right now feels like way back when in Dec 2017 when @RegalChicken,more in hope than anticipation, started the original thread. There was a  bundle of good news piled up that the market just didn't seem to give a damn about. The price slowly dragged its sorry arse up to $0.28. Then, it happened. Now, we have a much bigger pile of good news. Its all good news. Part of the answer, I am sure, is that we (as a group) are all over this and others (as a group) take far longer to absorb things and lose interest far quicker. I just checked, and the price has crawled back to $1.28. :)

48 minutes ago, JackTheRipples said:

I was saddened by the closing of the original thread. 

We must pave the way for a new moon and buy more zerps. Weird Saturday night jump going on right now. Perhaps the market is ready to go back to 800bn this week. I don't see xrp staying suppessed for much longer.

and for what? talking about tether? which by the way affects every coin including ripple so i think the posts were very relevant.

51 minutes ago, vrippled said:

Not to be a spoilsport but I just googled for d-diligence and came up with bunch of result about the same, all dated in 2017, everyone with a word containing "Might", which is all good and supports the this news..... BUT......

As per the current political scenario, a Chinese state bank putting its stakes on American firm's controlled currency? I don't think so .... -_-

2 minutes ago, xrp_Tokas said:

Not to be a spoilsport but I just googled for d-diligence and came up with bunch of result about the same, all dated in 2017, everyone with a word containing "Might", which is all good and supports the this news..... BUT......

As per the current political scenario, a Chinese state bank putting its stakes on American firm's controlled currency? I don't think so .... -_-

If its trusted by counter parties and takes some pressure off their foreign reserves they might consider it for limited purposes. They do a lot of business with countries (in Africa for example) that they'd rather not hold the currency for, which also places those countries into foreign reserve binds. Not saying its a given or anything. Just laying out the limited use they might have for XRP. You're right that they'll never go whole hog, but as a transaction-based product Ripple and XRP are something you use not something you build your system out of. They can engage with it as much or as little as they like. Its not some existential bet.