eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

Looks to be that money is flowing back in. BTC rises xrp lags, then BTC goes stagnant while xrp rises. Rinse, repeat.

Naw... btc is way more trapped in its technicals than xrp.

1 hour ago, BiltongNinja said:

See I'm looking at the 29th where it broke the line you mention and then it collapsed like a sad sack of potatoes :shock: But I am very, very happy to be proved wrong:D

u got to have volume volume and volume for any significant resistance breakthroughs,... none on 29th.. none really now, its coming soon, pressure building up

Pretty sure those 2 green candles are here that you were mentioning we needed @zenkert . To infinity and beyond? 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, teddybear said:

Only thing I can say is that we are slowly establishing sideways movement, i.e. interrupting downtrend.

On a sidenote, not be a smartazz, but on Jan 5th or so I called up a buddy and told him I'm extremely bullish on crypto and that my guts tell me end of Feb/ beginning of March. I had never thought of such a meltdown though for Jan.

In any case, my claim remains. ATH by middle of April for sure.

Look at this and tell me that my green line is impossible. Yes, it's at EUR 3500

1518166974205889731596.jpg

No I cannot tell you that!!

I made post in defense of Ripple over at /r/Cryptocurrency. I’m probably going to get roasted over there, but wanted to get you guys feedback. Did take a little while to post this write-up:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wa9u3/stellar_vs_ripple_discussion/dtz1rai/?st=jdfisvw0&sh=7d26edbc
Thanks!
:hi::JC_doubleup::hi:
You've done some good work over there@Atomic1221. And, you kept the conversation civilized, pointing to facts.

Keep up the good fight!

Well my fiat has arrived on Bitstamp following their bank holiday and I am admittedly far too busy today to analyse how I'd like to allocate the funds across the coins I have positions in. So what to do? Allocate it all to the coin I believe most in which is our dear XRP.

Off for the next week or so with my wedding tomorrow and the honeymoon the week thereafter. 

HODL strong everyone. Enjoy the ride. Looking forward to getting back to regular programming after the travels to join you all on the journey to the moon [emoji4]
Congratulations! Don't worry about XRP....it'll be here when you get back.

Blessings!

3 green in a row indicates and upward movement. But it´s a long way to Tipperary :sarcastic:
It seems that resistance is at $.82USD on Bitstamp...if we can break that, we might have a chance....we are currently making our way back up to that point. Will be interesting to see!

7 hours ago, Atomic1221 said:

I made post in defense of Ripple over at /r/Cryptocurrency. I’m probably going to get roasted over there, but wanted to get you guys feedback. Did take a little while to post this write-up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wa9u3/stellar_vs_ripple_discussion/dtz1rai/?st=jdfisvw0&sh=7d26edbc

Thanks!

:hi::JC_doubleup::hi:

Very cool! I liked your arguments. Balanced, convincing and lots of knowledge