Jump to content

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

we're sorta on a little run right now. its sticking at $.78 on bittrex and that's been a struggle all day. looks like it wants to challenge $.80.

I still say, $.81 is the breakthrough point though, not $.80. 

The wall on 0.000099 just got a bit taller.  Pullback at ~80c likely, but if it cracks 83c and BTC stays flat, then we might be in business.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

no its the Lunar New Year date and historically the turning point for the January dip.  #eternaloptimist

What the heck are people talking about?? The BTC chart clearly shows the price plummeted after the CNY 2014 and 2015.

2016 barely moved for 4 months!

5a7ce1cf67dfe_ScreenShot2018-02-08at6_47_49PM.thumb.png.afb98bbdd3f9a5760f997715a397f56f.png

Edited by MegaNerd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, automatic said:

The wall on 0.000099 just got a bit taller.  Pullback at ~80c likely, but if it cracks 83c and BTC stays flat, then we might be in business.

I honestly don't measure in BTC and I don't put in my limits in BTC because when i cash out I'll be requiring fiat to survive so it just doesn't make sense to me.  I know a lot of hardcore crypto folks do... I just don't If I spend $1k on XRP I need to know where's valued in $$. for the most part, BTC is kinda worthless to me in the real world (even though I'm long on it lol). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

What the heck are people talking about?? The BTC chart clearly shows the price plummeted after the CNY 2014 and 2015.

2016 barely moved for 4 months!

5a7ce1cf67dfe_ScreenShot2018-02-08at6_47_49PM.thumb.png.afb98bbdd3f9a5760f997715a397f56f.png

I think your numbers are off.

2015 BTC peaked January 26th. before it started crashing. 

the new year was feb 19th. 

by march 10th it was nearly fully recovering before starting a turbulent rest of the year and peaking again in July.

But the trend is the same. peaked 2 weeks prior to the holiday. crashed, then holiday, the immediate slow climb back up. Then the rest of the year I can't speculate on what happened. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I honestly don't measure in BTC and I don't put in my limits in BTC because when i cash out I'll be requiring fiat to survive so it just doesn't make sense to me.  I know a lot of hardcore crypto folks do... I just don't If I spend $1k on XRP I need to know where's valued in $$. for the most part, BTC is kinda worthless to me in the real world (even though I'm long on it lol). 

Oh, I don't either - I just look at all three charts to try to figure out how the market may react.   Seems that most of the traffic on my exchange has been coming from BTC, so I primarily look at BTC/USD action in conjunction with XRP/BTC (plus some other alts) in hopes of anticipating where the money will flow next.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.