• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

we're sorta on a little run right now. its sticking at $.78 on bittrex and that's been a struggle all day. looks like it wants to challenge $.80.

I still say, $.81 is the breakthrough point though, not $.80. 

The wall on 0.000099 just got a bit taller.  Pullback at ~80c likely, but if it cracks 83c and BTC stays flat, then we might be in business.

6 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

no its the Lunar New Year date and historically the turning point for the January dip.  #eternaloptimist

What the heck are people talking about?? The BTC chart clearly shows the price plummeted after the CNY 2014 and 2015.

2016 barely moved for 4 months!

5a7ce1cf67dfe_ScreenShot2018-02-08at6_47_49PM.thumb.png.afb98bbdd3f9a5760f997715a397f56f.png

Edited by MegaNerd
1 minute ago, automatic said:

The wall on 0.000099 just got a bit taller.  Pullback at ~80c likely, but if it cracks 83c and BTC stays flat, then we might be in business.

I honestly don't measure in BTC and I don't put in my limits in BTC because when i cash out I'll be requiring fiat to survive so it just doesn't make sense to me.  I know a lot of hardcore crypto folks do... I just don't If I spend $1k on XRP I need to know where's valued in $$. for the most part, BTC is kinda worthless to me in the real world (even though I'm long on it lol). 

3 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

What the heck are people talking about?? The BTC chart clearly shows the price plummeted after the CNY 2014 and 2015.

2016 barely moved for 4 months!

5a7ce1cf67dfe_ScreenShot2018-02-08at6_47_49PM.thumb.png.afb98bbdd3f9a5760f997715a397f56f.png

I think your numbers are off.

2015 BTC peaked January 26th. before it started crashing. 

the new year was feb 19th. 

by march 10th it was nearly fully recovering before starting a turbulent rest of the year and peaking again in July.

But the trend is the same. peaked 2 weeks prior to the holiday. crashed, then holiday, the immediate slow climb back up. Then the rest of the year I can't speculate on what happened. 

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I honestly don't measure in BTC and I don't put in my limits in BTC because when i cash out I'll be requiring fiat to survive so it just doesn't make sense to me.  I know a lot of hardcore crypto folks do... I just don't If I spend $1k on XRP I need to know where's valued in $$. for the most part, BTC is kinda worthless to me in the real world (even though I'm long on it lol). 

Oh, I don't either - I just look at all three charts to try to figure out how the market may react.   Seems that most of the traffic on my exchange has been coming from BTC, so I primarily look at BTC/USD action in conjunction with XRP/BTC (plus some other alts) in hopes of anticipating where the money will flow next.