• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

Just now, madmellow said:

I hate it to say but XRP isn‘t good looking. Relation to BTC is still going down. It looked way better in past. Something must happen soon!

Don't worry dude we will get our turn many other coins lagging slightly behind aswell (and is slightly, not even worth mentioning really)

I have stopped watching the price. My brain needed to switch off. I have been able to triple my zerps level during this difficult month. 

I was able to sleep a full night without looking at the price at 4 am lol

I will try to stay informed and i am sure i will read when we pass 1$  etc ... 

Hi Guys,

Lately I am hearing more about some new nextgen initiatives that will be coming out later this year and have been in the making 5+ years. Its not like they are new assets on blockchain, but systems that even replace the blockchain itself. The outcome are systems with elastic-supply and thus ‘Relatively’ stable value and next to that they come with linear scalability. It's like crypto 2.0. I really ask myself what impact that will have on the current gen of crypto's.

Edited by Sancho
3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Hi Guys,

Lately I am hearing more about some new nextgen initiatives that will be coming out later this year and have been in the making 5+ years. Its not like they are new assets on blockchain, but systems that even replace the blockchain itself. The outcome are systems with elastic-supply and thus ‘Relatively’ stable value and next to that they come with linear scalability. It's like crypto 2.0. I really ask myself what impact that will have on the current gen of crypto's.

Somebody on another forum talked about something called Radix. Said that XRP was a **** in comparison and would disappear in time. I don't know whether that's the sort of thing you mean. Haven't had a chance to look into it yet. I'm just hoping that XRP moons before any other stuff comes along, because AFAIK it's in development but very early stages.

16 minutes ago, prkzingis said:

I can't belive how little does it take for some people to get pumped up.

We will drive ourselves insane if we keep micro analyzing every cent increase and decrease. Let's all just collectively chill for a while.

@prkzingis : This wasn't aimed at you. Just tagged on to your post :) 

Edited by fidgetspinner