• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, alpha6164 said:

Well my friends I am still here and still have not sold one xrp and dropped another $45k at $1.05.  Should have waited more but oh well.  I had told myself that if it ever got to 0.65 i would sell and when the moment i came I looked at my self in the mirror and said "grow some ******* balls..... you aint selling a ******* thing..."  So if i didnt sell 750,000 xrp at ATH or anywere along this painful decline no one should have a reason to sell. And trust me losing (even though i havent lost since i havent sold) millions in 3 weeks sucks major hair goat balls i am still here. 

you keep us in line!!!!!

1 minute ago, alpha6164 said:

Well my friends I am still here and still have not sold one xrp and dropped another $45k at $1.05.  Should have waited more but oh well.  I had told myself that if it ever got to 0.65 i would sell and when the moment i came I looked at my self in the mirror and said "grow some ******* balls..... you aint selling a ******* thing..."  So if i didnt sell 750,000 xrp at ATH or anywere along this painful decline no one should have a reason to sell. And trust me losing (even though i havent lost since i havent sold) millions in 3 weeks sucks major hair goat balls i am still here. 

Quite literally my Hodling Hero.