• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

So you think the same money that jumped out yesterday jumped back in today, just reallocated?

You know I truly do. I believe it's sidelined money and new money. But the stock market seems to be doing just fine for the most part.

Maybe a tiny bit of wall street/stock money has reallocated to buy the crypto dip, but IDK. for the most part both markets seem to be on the mend.... maybe... cautiously optimistic.... 

24 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Try watching Archive X and you will not be any wiser. There are no answers in that just unanswered questions.  :dash1:
I say X is the amount of X based on the sum of the X we saw yesterday, which would round up to a nice and tidy X.

Y not?

Edited by ScroogeMcDuck

Let's hope? Just wish I had more money that I could invest at this level, not to say it doesn't drOp (we know how crazy XRP acts when good news comes out)

Bout 320 more zerp at the very bottom of the dip last night at .58 and really would have liked to double or triple that number, but again wife might have smacked me ;-)

7 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

You know I truly do. I believe it's sidelined money and new money. But the stock market seems to be doing just fine for the most part.

Maybe a tiny bit of wall street/stock money has reallocated to buy the crypto dip, but IDK. for the most part both markets seem to be on the mend.... maybe... cautiously optimistic.... 

If we tie our success to stock market misfortune, we’ll be in recession 90% of the time. 

I personally tend to analyze the magnitude of news by the hype on cryptocurrency Reddit. Sounds dumb, I know but oddly things that I didn’t think matter but were hyped on there like India banning crypto were big deals. I have also noticed that when bad news is later clarified to be a nothing-burger, like Indian ban on crypto, the markets don’t react so positively (at least not as positively as it did negatively)

I firmly believe the markets store energy and certain catalysts will trigger a cascade of positive or negative sentiment. 

I think the end of the crash is near if not already passed. Just waiting on the TA to back me up on this

Edited by Atomic1221
Spelling again..
Just now, Atomic1221 said:

I think the end of the crash is neat if not already passed. Just waiting on the TA to back me up on this

I have the same feeling and I think TA is showing positive reversal signs as well. The next hours should be interesting.

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

If I told many of my family/friends how much I had invested in Crypto, they'd think I was crazy. So it's probably for the best that I don't tell them that I regularly discuss market conditions with a chicken...

6 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

What's with the sell walls on bitstamp in EUR?

Has been all day.

ATM 1.6M sell wall on .62

Not in USD, only in EUR.

I still don't understand why these markets (EU & USD) move together whilst they have clearly different sell and buy walls..

At this moment, a sell wall in EUR is preventing the USD to cross the .76 mark.

Edited by DD_XRP