Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Yes I support that theory. Though it's still early days in the correction for stocks. Crypto moves so fast it's probably done within a week.

Lot of negative sentiment out there, just have to wait it out until people eventually will have more confidence once again.

I wonder what would have happened in the dot com boom/bust if people could have invested with the same ease enjoyed today?  CC is prone to these swings in large part due to the ease at which you can add/retract your positions. 

Current correction has no Brokers selling your CC, no banks, no checks and balances, and no circuit breaker halts when panic selling is happening. 

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RedRocket said:

I was in the same boat as you.  I ended up buying at .67.  I think this is it for me for awhile.

I knew the SEC hearing today was going to be mostly bullish. I should have done the same as you. 

10 minutes ago, Johntheripple said:

What u think for btc downtrend is over? Or still have space to go down?

There´s always space. But the current day is a valid bottom test i think. That could lead to more buyers. They were missing so far. The last sheep of the herd just stopped and looked back. Noone there that follows them. We hope that sheep informs the rest of the herd and they all run in the other direction again.

34 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Let´s bet 3-4 Zerps on that @Plirf But first we have to agree on what value we think XRP will show when we have left the current situation.

I will take the bet if we agree on the terms.

In my thread I say it will take at least 6 months to get back to our ATH, which is around $3.5.

I bet you 4 zerps that in 4 weeks from today, we still won't have reached that value. :D

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, Plirf said:

I will take the bet if we agree on the terms.

In my thread I say it will take at least 6 months to get back to our ATH, which is around $3.5.

I bet you 4 zerps that in 4 weeks from today, we still won't have reached that value.

I will not bet against you on that one. Since that was not my point of view.
My POV was out of this currents state of price and low movements.
Over $1 within 4 weeks is my bet.

:)

Edited by zenkert
1 minute ago, zenkert said:

I will not bet against you on that one. Since that was not my point of view.
My POW was out of this currents state of price and low movements.
Over $1 within 4 weeks is my bet.

:)

Well. I wouldn't bet against that either... :o