• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

Seeing that both Crypto and Stocks are way down one can assume that Crypto is not somewhere people will move their money. CC is very young so maybe that can change but I doubt it.  Glad to see both markets correcting. Although CC is over-correcting.  It will swing back hard. These cycles are crazy. Highs go to high and lows go to low. 

1 minute ago, Kaidan said:

Seeing that both Crypto and Stocks are way down one can assume that Crypto is not somewhere people will move their money. CC is very young so maybe that can change but I doubt it.  Glad to see both markets correcting. Although CC is over-correcting.  It will swing back hard. These cycles are crazy. Highs go to high and lows go to low. 

Yeah Crypto especially now falls solidly in the "Risk Off" category. 

1 minute ago, Kaidan said:

Yes I support that theory. Though it's still early days in the correction for stocks. Crypto moves so fast it's probably done within a week.

Lot of negative sentiment out there, just have to wait it out until people eventually will have more confidence once again.

3 hours ago, ed1 said:

well if you think Roubini is the guy to know it, I think you should keep these in mind as well.

Very professional. What a charmer! 

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Come on Zerpers, this is great fun. But pretty boring too. We maybe trapped around here for the coming 3-4 weeks or even longer.

3 4 months minimum imho. See my thread.