• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CarloRossi said:

Everyone strapped in? Based on the global sell off today - I think it continues tonight in Asia.

Got my finger on the buy button..... but staying steady until it goes below $0.50

This is all just temporary and a huge opportunity before us....   if it goes below $0.50  WIN   - if it doesn't WIN.

Keep your eyes on the end game and a long term view.  This all will pass and XRP and other quality tokens will survive all of this and will end up significantly higher than  our January ATH's.

for it to go below 0.5 Asia needs to go and oversell something already oversold. i think they'll be realizing the positive sentiment from SEC and it will pump. Or it could almost go the other way given China's intention to ban ICOs.

Just now, CryptoOwl said:

Is there away to set minimum reputation requirements per topic on the forum? This would be helpful. 

I think the qualifier is you cannot post in any Zerpening threads unless you are a buyer, wear rose colored glasses, say moon at least 17 times per day, and bark at anyone who mentions a dip. 

Just now, kuth said:

for it to go below 0.5 Asia needs to go and oversell something already oversold. i think they'll be realizing the positive sentiment from SEC and it will pump. Or it could almost go the other way given China's intention to ban ICOs.

I honestly have no idea what to expect. 

I have fallen asleep before and woken up to 40% gains while Asia did all the buying.

BUT usually, it seems like the opposite. USUALLY, it seems like Asia sells everything off, then the rest of the world drives the prices up, and Asia drives them back down.

1 minute ago, PatchLatics said:

It is not over yet.

Still see XRP hitting $0.50.

why man. stop saying that, without reasoning. i really want to hear why 0.5.

If it's because you have your orders set there, then good luck.

But i really am still to hear why it would drop to 0.5 tonight.

Just now, RegalChicken said:

I honestly have no idea what to expect. 

I have fallen asleep before and woken up to 40% gains while Asia did all the buying.

BUT usually, it seems like the opposite. USUALLY, it seems like Asia sells everything off, then the rest of the world drives the prices up, and Asia drives them back down.

but that was the past 3 weeks where Asian exchanges were selling less than the price of US exchanges. It's filled today.

And the dailys for XRP are way too oversold for it go lower another 12 hours.

All these people swearing by $0.5 today, i have yet to see your reasoning apart from you've set orders that low in hopes that they'll get filled.

I expect a rally, Asian markets have woken up to positive news from SEC, they will see this, along with the market being oversold, and buy away.

1 minute ago, kuth said:

Yeah it could go either way....  I think downward, but I am hoping we've seen the bottom. Either way I'm happy.  I want to buy more, just feel we have a little more to go.

We should have a wager room....  5 zerps max...  Gentleman's trust.   :clapping:

2 minutes ago, kuth said:

but that was the past 3 weeks where Asian exchanges were selling less than the price of US exchanges. It's filled today.

And the dailys for XRP are way too oversold for it go lower another 12 hours.

I hope you're right, but another part of me doesn't truly care too much. 

right now I'm just enjoying the ride and grabbing more when I can.

It sorta seems like win win for most of the Zerp Brethren. while price is down we buy more, when price goes up we enjoy the ride together. it's still really interesting to see how the prices can stagnate right before business hours in south Korea though.  then inevitably it does move. 

Just now, kuth said:

All these people swearing by $0.5 today, i have yet to see your reasoning apart from you've set orders that low in hopes that they'll get filled.

I expect a rally, Asian markets have woken up to positive news from SEC, they will see this, along with the market being oversold, and buy away.

They will also wake up to the news of latest China events and significant price drop... I don't know how emotional Asians get, but I think it's like flipping a coin atm ?