eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. questions to answer. very nice. 

..puts down inhaler -_-

July 16, 2021
Its not July 16, 2021

Not flashy enough
No.
Yes.

Your TA is nonsense. I have us on the moon on June 15 2021. You're off by a month. Sad. Noob. 

Anyone else notice despite the downer of the past weeks pricing, this is the best weekend we've had in ages ?

Apart from reasons I already had, yet another one as to why I think we've got a good week ahead of us.

Just now, retryW said:

Anyone else notice despite the downer of the past weeks pricing, this is the best weekend we've had in ages ?

Apart from reasons I already had, yet another one as to why I think we've got a good week ahead of us.

That has been the most surprising bit of it all to me. Not only that we had a nice weekend spike but that as far as I could see the volumes yesterday (Saturday) looked quite healthy. Very uncharacteristic for a weekend as far as I know 

2 minutes ago, retryW said:

Please elaborate Ms Mars

11 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Please elaborate Ms Mars

I'll put it in XRPChat layman's terms.

Lambos.

Clearer?  ;)  Also later this week there'll be an explanation post from me (if what I think will happen, does happen)

Just now, retryW said:

Lambos.

Clearer?  ;)  Also later this week there'll be an explanation post from me (if what I think will happen, does happen)

Lambos - yep got it thanks

Im very intrigued by your post. You have kept me hanging. Please make sure you share either way later in the week 

2 minutes ago, retryW said:

Lambos.

Sorry, doesn't count if you claim it after the fact. Inquiring minds want to know now!

4 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Sorry, doesn't count if you claim it after the fact. Inquiring minds want to know now!

It won't be a one off claim. It will be an update to a previous claim. An "I told you so", if you will.

That still counts imho. :)

Edited by retryW

4 minutes ago, retryW said:

It won't be a one off claim. It will be an update to a previous claim. An "I told you so", if you will.

That still counts imho. :)

Edited just now by retryW

So-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

Edited by dabaker56