eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 hours ago, buckor said:

I have to disagree...i remember being told growing up "Don't judge a book by its cover." I've not always done that well myself and have to catch myself. But to imply the way he looks somehow lessens the value of Ripple or XRP is absurd. What I do know he that he is very intelligent and absolutely loves what Ripple is doing.

I'd rather see someone who is passionate about what they do, regardless of what they look like versus someone in a 3 piece suit who could care less about what he does. One does what he does for his image...the other does what he does because he's passionate about making an impact. Which are we?

*Edit* I see you addressed some of this in a later post....Joel Katz is an awesome member of the Ripple team, whether in Black Tie or blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Agree 100% @buckor

talking about stellar just read a massive article about jed and his history.

http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

A pretty good read but LONG!!

if only half of it's true I wouldn't shake hands with him even if i was wearing a hazmat suit.

everything he touches eventually goes nuclear.

If the writer has his facts strait Wells Fargo was about to jump into crypto in a big way before the

whole Mt.Gox incident. So his actions set the whole cryptospace behind by at least 4 or 5 yrs.

1 minute ago, dabaker56 said:

talking about stellar just read a massive article about jed and his history.

http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

A pretty good read but LONG!!

if only half of it's true I wouldn't shake hands with him even if i was wearing a hazmat suit.

everything he touches eventually goes nuclear.

If the writer has his facts strait Wells Fargo was about to jump into crypto in a big way before the

whole Mt.Gox incident. So his actions set the whole cryptospace behind by at least 4 or 5 yrs.

It's true

2 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

No one has written anything in 12 seconds. WITHDRAWL!!!!

When moon? Colour of lambo? Why aren't we at 100 USD yet? Why don't Ripple employees where gold plated suits? ARE WE GOING TO 0? 

Better? :lol:

2 minutes ago, ecent said:

When moon? Colour of lambo? Why aren't we at 100 USD yet? Why don't Ripple employees where gold plated suits? ARE WE GOING TO 0? 

Better? :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. questions to answer. very nice. 

..puts down inhaler -_-

July 16, 2021
Its not July 16, 2021

Not flashy enough
No.
Yes.