eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

I wonder if Koreans are being encouraged to heavily focus on the Winter Olympics right now, rather than crypto trading.

Yes they may be . . . . LOL or not . . .

Edited by zenkert

4 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

I agree.  It's downright insulting.

you find people like this in all walks of life sadly.maybe its that they have some kind of deep seated complex.or they are just mouthy individuals.

either way. in my life i have found the best reaction to such people is 100% ignore.

1 hour ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

Well goodness. That is how my husband dresses and I think he's HOT (my hubby, I don't rate JK, cause I'm married and stuff). I'm just a simple Midwest gal, but give me a relaxed man in a t-shirt and button down any day! 

There's something to be said for looking confident and relaxed. When you are good at your job how you dress is not as important. 

I worked with a computer expert who wore t-shirts to work every day. Boss hated it. Wanted me to make him change (I was a Business Manager then). I refused. He did great work. 

Just now, Coinzee said:

Anyone told the Banker types this?

Unfair comparison. Bankers have a dress code. Many work places do. 

4 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

whats Ashton Kutcher doing with Steven Spielberg ?  

the fear that spielberg instilled in millions of people with jaws is tremendous.when im swimming in the sea the dreaded tune often enters my mind.

Guys, if you want to see well dressed guys, watch Suits. If you want to moon, watch ripple. 

10 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Anyone told the Banker types this?

You really want to say that you would invest into a crypto currency because someone wears a tailored suit? Bank types are selling something. So they need to look trustworthy. IT personal is not selling something. I really don’t get your point. So you don’t believe Einstein because his hair was messy? 

6 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Steve_Woz.jpg.a33a649683d1c70f7e28f16651913769.jpg

Pretty sure one of those guys is in jeans...