eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

depends on how new you are to investing. theres no point spending more money on XRP if youre going to sell in fear if it drops to .05 cents. not saying you would, but in general.

the point to investing is to make profit, not own as many XRP as possible. someone who owns 100,000 XRP, yet sells at a loss during a major dip will make less than someone who owns 500 xrp, and sells at a profit. 

I aint selling. 

i was just wondering about you since you seem to stay very calm and also be in it for the long run as i am.  I was wondering if you were also accumulating too in times like this.  I've been in XRP since 15 months or so, prior to that mostly just BTC, LTC and ETH- but I sold all those now.  Just am in XRP, ADA, XLM, NEO, and newly acquired some more SC and DGB. I see  times like this past week as huge opportunities.

When i say I am not selling, obviously I mean not yet. There's also no point HODLing for ever :)  I have my plan to sell 20% at some price point, and then further sell points too - but this is way down the line - unless something occurs that makes me feel the vision of Ripple and XRP utilization is not going to be realized.

19 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

Weird, I'm no expert but since I've been involved with XRP it seems Bithumbs price has always been higher than the others. Mainly noticed it because it seems it's always higher than Kraken (which I use) lower today. Maybe I just don't know enough about it and am perplexed.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

I wonder if Koreans are being encouraged to heavily focus on the Winter Olympics right now, rather than crypto trading.

7 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:

I aint selling. 

i was just wondering about you since you seem to stay very calm and also be in it for the long run as i am.  I was wondering if you were also accumulating too in times like this.  I've been in XRP since 15 months or so, prior to that mostly just BTC, LTC and ETH- but I sold all those now.  Just am in XRP, ADA, XLM, NEO, and newly acquired some more SC and DGB. I see  times like this past week as huge opportunities.

When i say I am not selling, obviously I mean not yet. There's also no point HODLing for ever :)  I have my plan to sell 20% at some price point, and then further sell points too - but this is way down the line - unless something occurs that makes me feel the vision of Ripple and XRP utilization is not going to be realized.

i dont talk too often about when i buy and sell so not to influence others. but i stay calm because ive done this for years and know not to sell based on emotion. definitely sell a little bit, even if its just 1 xrp when it hits $5 so that you know the feeling of actually selling. this will prepare you for higher prices. 

1 hour ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

What about these 2 guys?  They made out pretty well.

two-steves.jpg

Edited by Noneedforaname

3 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

I wonder if Koreans are being encouraged to heavily focus on the Winter Olympics right now, rather than crypto trading.

Yes they may be . . . . LOL or not . . .

Edited by zenkert

4 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

I agree.  It's downright insulting.

you find people like this in all walks of life sadly.maybe its that they have some kind of deep seated complex.or they are just mouthy individuals.

either way. in my life i have found the best reaction to such people is 100% ignore.

1 hour ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

Well goodness. That is how my husband dresses and I think he's HOT (my hubby, I don't rate JK, cause I'm married and stuff). I'm just a simple Midwest gal, but give me a relaxed man in a t-shirt and button down any day! 

There's something to be said for looking confident and relaxed. When you are good at your job how you dress is not as important. 

I worked with a computer expert who wore t-shirts to work every day. Boss hated it. Wanted me to make him change (I was a Business Manager then). I refused. He did great work. 

Just now, Coinzee said:

Anyone told the Banker types this?

Unfair comparison. Bankers have a dress code. Many work places do.