eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

10 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.

Who are you to tell them how they should look like? They have been very successfull so far, especially because of geniuses like David Schwartz. I think having over 100 partners, Hosting meetings with central banks etc. speaks for itself. Ripple has been in this industry for a long time, they probably know what they do.

Get to his level, prove that you are at least as good as him, otherwise your words are not even worth 2 zerps. People care for results, not for looks. Otherwise Ripple wouldnt have survived the last 5 years.

Its not like in politics or other industries everybody looks clean.

Edited by Zerp_Legend

3 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.

Pfft. I don't trust many "clean cut" people in IT. They usually think they are smarter than they are.

Schwartz looks like the exact example of the nerdy IT kid who wasn't the "hot jock" but is now laughing as the successful millionaire cryptographer. One of the faces of the biggest financial revolution in history.

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Anyway..................any projections for tomorrow? Thoughts? Ideas? Possible trades? Charts? FUD? 

2$ minimum, with a possible upswing to 165,15$. It could also go down though..

Headed down again atm.  Looking to buy a few k more so that my total stack is a nice round number (must feed my OCD...).  Then I can put the nano in my safety deposit box and not look at the price until December. ;)

4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Anyway..................any projections for tomorrow? Thoughts? Ideas? Possible trades? Charts? FUD? 

Edit: yawn

Marathon continues between Tues-Thursday. May or may not affect the price.

Whole market will start recovering by end if this coming week, or the one after.

23 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

21 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Wtf man, he can look like whatever he wants to. I guess you have never been in an IT department.

20 minutes ago, Cristallx said:

You sound not so smart ....:diablo:

20 minutes ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

Yup, I definitely choose my investments on the physical appearance of the staff, not theirs skills or vision.....totally legit! 

:rolleyes:

Hes the boffin, not the CEO or Marketing Director!

17 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

14 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Who are you to tell them how they should look like? They have been very successfull so far, especially because of geniuses like David Schwartz. I think having over 100 partners, Hosting meetings with central banks etc. speaks for itself. Ripple has been in this industry for a long time, they probably know what they do.

Get to his level, prove that you are at least as good as him, otherwise your words are not even worth 2 zerps.

12 minutes ago, retryW said:

Pfft. I don't trust many "clean cut" people in IT. They usually think they are smarter than they are.

Schwartz looks like the exact example of the nerdy IT kid who wasn't the "hot jock" but is now laughing as the successful millionaire cryptographer. One of the faces of the biggest financial revolution in history.

Seems i've started the WAR OF THE WARDROBES.

since I started it I'll try to end it.  a man that smart and gifted SHINES no matter what he looks like on the surface.

you don't judge a book by it's cover.  I bet most people would say JED MCCALEB was a good looking man that dressed very well.

Edited by dabaker56

2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Edit: yawn

Tomorrow will be sunny, with a slight chance of rain.

I am thinking of cooking a nice steak tonight for dinner

I have an idea, why hasn’t anyone invented the flying car already. In Back to the Future they promised us we would have them by now?

I will trade you an old Nintendo Wii (still in good conditions) for 30 zerps?

Here’s a chart, see below

Ripple is a bankers coin and the price is manipulated.

You can thank me later, always happy to help.

FA30445D-A861-4C75-9CC3-F2DBE056158C.jpeg

16 hours ago, CryptoOwl said:

I would advise people who are feeling sick in their stomachs right now to step away from the charts and check back later.

agreed. the chart below is the only chart many people should be focusing on. Each candle is ONE MONTH... and the chart looks great.

otherwise, youre going to go insane

1.png

1 hour ago, TheRustyHammer said:

So are you thinking we will NEVER hit numbers such as $100, $500, $1000 or just that it won’t happen within the next year-two years?

$100 possible if everything goes right  - might take 5+ years IMHO

$500 / $1000 -- I do not see this happening   @RegalChicken   might feel otherwise - just my feeling.

Weird, I'm no expert but since I've been involved with XRP it seems Bithumbs price has always been higher than the others. Mainly noticed it because it seems it's always higher than Kraken (which I use) lower today. Maybe I just don't know enough about it and am perplexed.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Screenshot_2018-02-03-19-01-02.png

Edited by DaveEllisXRP