eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, CarloRossi said:

One thing I think about this huge correction - although it was needed for sure - and I'm glad it happened, even though my profit on paper went from 7 digits to 5 digits - is that I think it might mean that there will be a tendency for investors to cash out sooner.....   ie  investors will have potentially re-assessed their sell points 

I'm having a hard time figuring how how a million dollar portfolio can shrink to under $100k. We are down like 65-80% at the very very most... So if we just touched seven figures barely at $1 million wouldn't that leave the portfolio at $250k ish? 

44 minutes ago, XRPHillbilly said:

From the current .94, wouldn't 1000% only be 9.40?

I'm not proposing a particular mathematical equation to where we are destined. I'm just suggesting it can grow a lot, but that 30,000% probably won't be repeated. 

Giving an asset a valuation of a billion isn't that much in this world. Giving an asset a valuation of $30 trillion or more.... Well... 

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm having a hard time figuring how how a million dollar portfolio can shrink to under $100k. We are down like 65-80% at the very very most... So if we just touched seven figures barely at $1 million wouldn't that leave the portfolio at $250k ish? 

maybe he holds other coins as well? and meant his total portfolio.:unsure:

Xcurrent, the rails.

Xrapid, the train.

When will Xrapid really pick up speed? 2019.

When will banks be jumping to use XRP? Soon as regulations hits and everything is clean and all risk has be taken off the table.

2020 Xrapid all day.

16 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm not proposing a particular mathematical equation to where we are destined. I'm just suggesting it can grow a lot, but that 30,000% probably won't be repeated. 

Giving an asset a valuation of a billion isn't that much in this world. Giving an asset a valuation of $30 trillion or more.... Well... 

So are you thinking we will NEVER hit numbers such as $100, $500, $1000 or just that it won’t happen within the next year-two years?

Edited by TheRustyHammer

10 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

maybe he holds other coins as well? and meant his total portfolio.:unsure:

Unless he held a lot of Bitconnect it's not possible. XRP has lost some of the greatest amounts of any top 20 coin. High of 3.84 low of 0.64. Thats 85% decrease. Quite substantial. I don't think any other coin has lost so much. But no other coin had gained as much either. We're still in the green over BTC from 6 months ago, and just about in the same position we were in a year ago (vs BTC). But if our low vs BTC this year is equal to our high vs BTC last year, then I have absolutely no qualms. We're only going to go up and it's a normal correction albeit magnified due to the volatile markets. We're currently only at a 76% decrease over our all-time high (having gained almost 50% this week from our all-time low of 0.64 to approx 0.95)

Those are the facts in relation to his statement. No way 7 figure paper value portfolio in XRP has turned into 5 figures. Neither is it possible if he held other coins due to XRP being greatest %age decrease aside from scam coins. 

3 minutes ago, Atomic1221 said:

Unless he held a lot of Bitconnect it's not possible. XRP has lost some of the greatest amounts of any top 20 coin. High of 3.84 low of 0.64. Thats 85% decrease. Quite substantial. I don't think any other coin has lost so much. But no other coin had gained as much either. We're still in the green over BTC from 6 months ago, and just about in the same position we were in a year ago (vs BTC). But if our low vs BTC this year is equal to our high vs BTC last year, then I have absolutely no qualms. We're only going to go up and it's a normal correction albeit magnified due to the volatile markets. We're currently only at a 76% decrease over our all-time high (having gained almost 50% this week from our all-time low of 0.64 to approx 0.95)

Those are the facts in relation to his statement. No way 7 figure paper value portfolio in XRP has turned into 5 figures. Neither is it possible if he held other coins due to XRP being greatest %age decrease aside from scam coins. 

To be fair to the OP, he said it was 7-5 figure profit, not value. If he bought 400k XRP at .8, he would have had profits over a million at ATH that are now worth $60k.

1 hour ago, dabaker56 said:

@zenkertHas held me accountable for my mirthful ways.:blush:

in case anyone misunderstood my humor i thinks this guy is the bomb:bomb:

@joelkatz.png

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

1 minute ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

You sound not so smart ....:diablo:

Yup, I definitely choose my investments on the physical appearance of the staff, not theirs skills or vision.....totally legit! 

:rolleyes:

Hes the boffin, not the CEO or Marketing Director!

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Wtf man, he can look like whatever he wants to. I guess you have never been in an IT department.

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.