eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Anyway..................any projections for tomorrow? Thoughts? Ideas? Possible trades? Charts? FUD? 

Edit: yawn

Tomorrow will be sunny, with a slight chance of rain.

I am thinking of cooking a nice steak tonight for dinner

I have an idea, why hasn’t anyone invented the flying car already. In Back to the Future they promised us we would have them by now?

I will trade you an old Nintendo Wii (still in good conditions) for 30 zerps?

Here’s a chart, see below

Ripple is a bankers coin and the price is manipulated.

You can thank me later, always happy to help.

FA30445D-A861-4C75-9CC3-F2DBE056158C.jpeg

16 hours ago, CryptoOwl said:

I would advise people who are feeling sick in their stomachs right now to step away from the charts and check back later.

agreed. the chart below is the only chart many people should be focusing on. Each candle is ONE MONTH... and the chart looks great.

otherwise, youre going to go insane

1.png

1 hour ago, TheRustyHammer said:

So are you thinking we will NEVER hit numbers such as $100, $500, $1000 or just that it won’t happen within the next year-two years?

$100 possible if everything goes right  - might take 5+ years IMHO

$500 / $1000 -- I do not see this happening   @RegalChicken   might feel otherwise - just my feeling.

Weird, I'm no expert but since I've been involved with XRP it seems Bithumbs price has always been higher than the others. Mainly noticed it because it seems it's always higher than Kraken (which I use) lower today. Maybe I just don't know enough about it and am perplexed.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Screenshot_2018-02-03-19-01-02.png

Edited by DaveEllisXRP

1 hour ago, dabaker56 said:

maybe he holds other coins as well? and meant his total portfolio.:unsure:

@RegalChicken   No my bad -  I was taking my investment off on the first figure, my current standing is close to where you state.  I have put in a sizable investment though, but yah apples to apples - it's not as bad as that sounded. 

Still - from the $3.20 mark to $0.68 where we touched down (was it Wednesday night?) it took it has made my overall profit not look as healthy... but it's happened to us all.

I guess I should be grateful that I am in long enough that my first big purchase was below 5c.

My ADA was down 75% from peak ($1.11 to  $0.32), XLM down 60%.  NEO was the only one that held up relatively well, but that's still down from $1.91 to $1.23. 
Luckily I am in all these since a long time, so it would probably take a dive significantly worse than this past month to get me too worried.

45 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ok then, going to bed guys, tired of thinking about the looks of Joel.

Expecting an exciting week, concentrated on news on BTC (bans, regulation, media hyping) and USDT.  Many spikes and dips, enough chances to trade, but holdling is much easier. So, hold on! 

G'Night.

Dream of Green Candles @Ripple-Stiltskin.

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

I have to disagree...i remember being told growing up "Don't judge a book by its cover." I've not always done that well myself and have to catch myself. But to imply the way he looks somehow lessens the value of Ripple or XRP is absurd. What I do know he that he is very intelligent and absolutely loves what Ripple is doing.

I'd rather see someone who is passionate about what they do, regardless of what they look like versus someone in a 3 piece suit who could care less about what he does. One does what he does for his image...the other does what he does because he's passionate about making an impact. Which are we?

*Edit* I see you addressed some of this in a later post....Joel Katz is an awesome member of the Ripple team, whether in Black Tie or blue jeans and a t-shirt.

44 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

agreed. the chart below is the only chart many people should be focusing on. Each candle is ONE MONTH... and the chart looks great.

otherwise, youre going to go insane

1.png

@XRPto50dollars    If you don't mind me asking - did you do increase your XRP standing in the dip? 

I invested more this past week, but I must admit, I wanted to buy a lot more zerps, but only 10% of the buys were in XRP.

Took the opportunity to diversify somewhat. Not because I am unsure of Ripple anymore, but there are just others I hadn't accumulated enough of in te past, and the low prices were just too good to miss out on.  I just didn't have enough fiat to satisfy everything i wanted to buy.

Someone asked on the board if we believe that XRP will go to $2 again and if we do , why are we not buying more XRP.   

Good question, and I was buying all the way up - and will again.

Any spare cash i have i would buy more XRP at these prices.... I just wanted to increase my standing in a few others in my portfolio first.

1 hour ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

Bad_Post.jpg.jpg

7 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:

@XRPto50dollars    If you don't mind me asking - did you do increase your XRP standing in the dip? 

I invested more this past week, but I must admit, I wanted to buy a lot more zerps, but only 10% of the buys were in XRP.

Took the opportunity to diversify somewhat. Not because I am unsure of Ripple anymore, but there are just others I hadn't accumulated enough of in te past, and the low prices were just too good to miss out on.  I just didn't have enough fiat to satisfy everything i wanted to buy.

Someone asked on the board if we believe that XRP will go to $2 again and if we do , why are we not buying more XRP.   

Good question, and I was buying all the way up - and will again.

Any spare cash i have i would buy more XRP at these prices.... I just wanted to increase my standing in a few others in my portfolio first.

depends on how new you are to investing. theres no point spending more money on XRP if youre going to sell in fear if it drops to .05 cents. not saying you would, but in general.

the point to investing is to make profit, not own as many XRP as possible. someone who owns 100,000 XRP, yet sells at a loss during a major dip will make less than someone who owns 500 xrp, and sells at a profit.