Jump to content
eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dabaker56 said:

@zenkertHas held me accountable for my mirthful ways.:blush:

in case anyone misunderstood my humor i thinks this guy is the bomb:bomb:

@joelkatz.png

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

You sound not so smart ....:diablo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Yup, I definitely choose my investments on the physical appearance of the staff, not theirs skills or vision.....totally legit! 

:rolleyes:

Hes the boffin, not the CEO or Marketing Director!

 

 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Wtf man, he can look like whatever he wants to. I guess you have never been in an IT department.

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.

 

Who are you to tell them how they should look like? They have been very successfull so far, especially because of geniuses like David Schwartz. I think having over 100 partners, Hosting meetings with central banks etc. speaks for itself. Ripple has been in this industry for a long time, they probably know what they do.

 

Get to his level, prove that you are at least as good as him, otherwise your words are not even worth 2 zerps. People care for results, not for looks. Otherwise Ripple wouldnt have survived the last 5 years.

 

Its not like in politics or other industries everybody looks clean.

Edited by Zerp_Legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.

 

Pfft. I don't trust many "clean cut" people in IT. They usually think they are smarter than they are.

Schwartz looks like the exact example of the nerdy IT kid who wasn't the "hot jock" but is now laughing as the successful millionaire cryptographer. One of the faces of the biggest financial revolution in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Anyway..................any projections for tomorrow? Thoughts? Ideas? Possible trades? Charts? FUD? 

 

2$ minimum, with a possible upswing to 165,15$. It could also go down though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Headed down again atm.  Looking to buy a few k more so that my total stack is a nice round number (must feed my OCD...).  Then I can put the nano in my safety deposit box and not look at the price until December. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Anyway..................any projections for tomorrow? Thoughts? Ideas? Possible trades? Charts? FUD? 

Edit: yawn

Marathon continues between Tues-Thursday. May or may not affect the price.

Whole market will start recovering by end if this coming week, or the one after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

This guy is very very Smart.

But his hair, dress and everything else sucks.  He looks homeless.  

He should cut his hair, look like he is employed as a high level person at Ripple labs.

Posting these type pictures on his Facebook does not benefit Ripple image.  C'mon man! 

Pictures like these do not encourage me to buy more XRPs.

 

21 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Wtf man, he can look like whatever he wants to. I guess you have never been in an IT department.

 

20 minutes ago, Cristallx said:

You sound not so smart ....:diablo:

 

20 minutes ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

Yup, I definitely choose my investments on the physical appearance of the staff, not theirs skills or vision.....totally legit! 

:rolleyes:

Hes the boffin, not the CEO or Marketing Director!

 

 

 

17 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Again, Ripple is dealing bankers.  Bankers are clean cut, even their IT department.

 

 

14 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Who are you to tell them how they should look like? They have been very successfull so far, especially because of geniuses like David Schwartz. I think having over 100 partners, Hosting meetings with central banks etc. speaks for itself. Ripple has been in this industry for a long time, they probably know what they do.

 

Get to his level, prove that you are at least as good as him, otherwise your words are not even worth 2 zerps.

 

12 minutes ago, retryW said:

Pfft. I don't trust many "clean cut" people in IT. They usually think they are smarter than they are.

Schwartz looks like the exact example of the nerdy IT kid who wasn't the "hot jock" but is now laughing as the successful millionaire cryptographer. One of the faces of the biggest financial revolution in history.

Seems i've started the WAR OF THE WARDROBES.

since I started it I'll try to end it.  a man that smart and gifted SHINES no matter what he looks like on the surface.

you don't judge a book by it's cover.  I bet most people would say JED MCCALEB was a good looking man that dressed very well.

Edited by dabaker56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...