eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Something I have wondered about is how lost bitcoin reflects on the price. Seems that it would maybe help buoy the price or inflate it or am I wrong? Also wonder on the long term effects that lost XRP would have on the price albeit on a smaller level. People talk about burn rate but what about lost rate?

http://uk.businessinsider.com/nearly-4-million-bitcoins-have-been-lost-forever-study-says-2017-11?IR=T

One thing I think about this huge correction - although it was needed for sure - and I'm glad it happened, even though my profit on paper went from 7 digits to 5 digits - is that I think it might mean that there will be a tendency for investors to cash out sooner.....   ie  investors will have potentially re-assessed their sell points 

1 minute ago, matter82 said:

Something I have wondered about is how lost bitcoin reflects on the price. Seems that it would maybe help buoy the price or inflate it or am I wrong? Also wonder on the long term effects that lost XRP would have on the price albeit on a smaller level. People talk about burn rate but what about lost rate?

http://uk.businessinsider.com/nearly-4-million-bitcoins-have-been-lost-forever-study-says-2017-11?IR=T

Ripple gave away a certain amount of XRP years ago to anyone that was interested. I wonder how much it was.

Many of those could be considered lost..

5 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Now that was not very polite @dabaker56 I guess it was meant as a Joke. BUT it was a bad one. Really bad. Consider the newbies... Use your judgement.

I was joking thought the Giant grin:biggrin:said it all. but I have been chastened, we won't need to visit the woodshed.:blush:

Edited by dabaker56

50 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Lol yeah I was saying $30 is reasonable. Another 30,000% probably never again. Even btc had MASSIVE growth but it was 1000%.

We are at a point now where 1000% still seems plausible but we I think, but the big big big ridiculous return (1000% is still ridiculous) might be behind us... 

Hey if I'm wrong, I'll buy you a Lambo at $600 lol 

From the current .94, wouldn't 1000% only be 9.40?

1 hour ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Well chicken, lets wait till Sunday - I hope its over

Also, why not edit your posts? :D

Well when I quote myself it's cause I'm either talking to myself so I'm responding to me, or cause my brain is having a secondary thought that I wanted separated from my first thought. It's my OCD lol