eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

13 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I mean not that we will always get 30,000% growth. But that right there would out us over $30.

$300, no?

And in fact $600, since we were at $2 on 1/1 :D

Where do I sign?

4 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

exactly a team of professionals that know what they are doing.

except for this guy he looks a little sketchy <_<:biggrin:

@joelkatz.png

Dumb sessy and on fire, on FIYAH! ?

All joking aside. Guy is super smart and humble. I'd love to have a beer and be his homie. 

14 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

$300, no?

And in fact $600, since we were at $2 on 1/1 :D

Where do I sign?

Lol yeah I was saying $30 is reasonable. Another 30,000% probably never again. Even btc had MASSIVE growth but it was 1000%.

We are at a point now where 1000% still seems plausible but we I think, but the big big big ridiculous return (1000% is still ridiculous) might be behind us... 

Hey if I'm wrong, I'll buy you a Lambo at $600 lol 

Again... I know I tend to be the over optimist but I think the sell off is done. Or very very close. I think we are headed back up now even if it takes a month to get there. 

Maybe I'm wrong but I can at least say I put my money where my mouth is, I grabbed another 5,500 zerps on margin at $.89 because I think I can cover the margin at like $1.40 soon and keep a handful of new paid for zerps in the barn. 

Just now, RegalChicken said:

Again... I know I tend to be the over optimist but I think the sell off is done. Or very very close. I think we are headed back up now even if it takes a month to get there. 

Maybe I'm wrong but I can at least say I put my money where my mouth is, I grabbed another 5,500 zerps on margin at $.89 because I think I can cover the margin at like $1.40 soon and keep a handful of new paid for zerps in the barn. 

But I admit I put an order in already for that $1.40 or maybe it was $1.50 price Tag because I know me and I know if we had a run I'd likely hold on to them past $1.75 even at risk of another correction along the way lol

So the   quick version - Santander is launching a payment app that uses xCurrent and incorporates Apple pay.  Does this in any way suggest Apple pay has connection to xCurrent or is it entirely just a separate component of Santander's app?  I mean, Apple is a household name.

https://cryptoanswers.net/ripplenet-vs-xrp/

Edited by WrathofKahneman

6 minutes ago, MeneerKrabs said:

It's "White" in German you mean?

Yeah well we'd use it at the antiques shop when a seller came in, in situations where the buyer could not be physically present, and the question was "how much do we offer?"

So that we wouldn't have to say over the phone "a black guy just brought some victorian doorknobs to sell."

Honestly everything about "Weiss" makes me shudder.

Admittedly a very personal, biased reaction.

Edited by Vader-DeWelt