eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

34 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

IMG_20180203_121656.jpg

Blows my mind that I follow this industry now (banking and fintech). I've always loved Wallstreet and economics but never followed banking in such detail before. 

24 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

And yes I understand this is xCurrent testing.  But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that XRP is next.  Just having this type of exposure is huge!

Correct even the ripple guys said this is basically the launching pad as I understand it. Prove that Ripple provides value with x current then migrate customer to xrapid for further improvement. 

3 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

Good one....and to think we sit here under $1.00. Simply amazing!

Just wait, it's gonna be huge. 

34 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

Thanks for posting this @1todd960    I had missed this.

2018 is going to be a great year for Ripple.  I think we are still in the very first steps of a long journey here. 

So exciting to see it all developing before our eyes.

Noticing on the one month chart , there has been a series of three green candles and drop and repeat but trending down each time. We're on the third green candle on my chart. Will be interesting to see if this changes at all.

2 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

Absolutely agree!

Out of likes again so shifting into manual mode :JC_doubleup:

I know I tend to be over optimistic but when I see the facts on the wall I still tend to think $30this year could be a conservative estimate for xrp. $10 ultra conservative, and $5 just a no Brainer. And while it's a big number, I am not able to argue with those who say $100.

The influx of money that will happen this year is going to be huge. A lot of major things were put into place over the last 12-24months that will be realized this year. 

Just now, CarloRossi said:

Thanks for posting this @1todd960    I had missed this.

2018 is going to be a great year for Ripple.  I think we are still in the very first steps of a long journey here. 

So exciting to see it all developing before our eyes.

Yes, sometimes we kinda forget about everything that is happening in the background and spend way too much time worried about price.

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I know I tend to be over optimistic but when I see the facts on the wall I still tend to think $30this year could be a conservative estimate for xrp. $10 ultra conservative, and $5 just a no Brainer. And while it's a big number, I am not able to argue with those who say $100.

The influx of money that will happen this year is going to be huge. A lot of major things were put into place over the last 12-24months that will be realized this year. 

I hope you are right! I am waiting a few days to see if the dip is really over. If it goes down more I will buy much more zerps than I did yesterday. If it goes back up, i will just see my current investment rise. 

I think if we are going to rise as fast as you say, it will be at the end of the year when theres more clarity about regulations and the future of BTC

1 minute ago, Trendkill said:

Noticing on the one month chart , there has been a series of three green candles and drop and repeat but trending down each time. We're on the third green candle on my chart. Will be interesting to see if this changes at all.

The charts aren't reliable at all this month because the annual January sell of is normal crypto behavior. TA 75% goes out the door. 

The only real exception is that there is definitely a bottom 'somewhere'. There is a point at which you can't sell it any lower cause there are so so so many more hodlers than before and huge institutions that hold $25-50million xrp. Vs a year ago that didn't exist. 

Plus a lot of early investors are probably out now. But those of us who bought all last summer and fall around $.15-.40 are hodl'ing tight because it's easy. Still green. 

There's a point that a good asset and good company won't go any lower. 

This isn't a company that can't turn a profit like say go pro. This is actually a good asset and good company so at some point we are going to bounce off the spring board again. It might already have happened this week 

Just now, RegalChicken said:

Yes those numbers seem like it's more likely to happen than not.  Guess it depends on all the other distractions that seem to slow us down price wise.  But these pullbacks are healthy and have a way of cleansing the system.

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

I hope you are right! I am waiting a few days to see if the dip is really over. If it goes down more I will buy much more zerps than I did yesterday. If it goes back up, i will just see my current investment rise. 

I think if we are going to rise as fast as you say, it will be at the end of the year when theres more clarity about regulations and the future of BTC

Think about this. Last year we hit $.40 then pulled back for a while then shot up to nearly 10 X's the previous ATH to almost $4

I mean not that we will always get 30,000% growth. But that right there would out us over $30.

I really think $5-10 is easy this year. $30+ by end of year with mass adoption by summer. 

1 minute ago, 1todd960 said:

Yes those numbers seem like it's more likely to happen than not.  Guess it depends on all the other distractions that seem to slow us down price wise.  But these pullbacks are healthy and have a way of cleansing the system.

But... 

As btc and various governments fight, xrp gains compliance and adoption. 

Speculators want to speculate. They might say crypto looks risky but xrp looks like the safe bet for higher returns that won't be banned. 

So I could see it getting to a point that a tired market which is desperate for an investment decides to move to xrp as the safe coin even as btc capitulates.

The charts aren't reliable at all this month because the annual January sell of is normal crypto behavior. TA 75% goes out the door. 

The only real exception is that there is definitely a bottom 'somewhere'. There is a point at which you can't sell it any lower cause there are so so so many more hodlers than before and huge institutions that hold $25-50million xrp. Vs a year ago that didn't exist. 

Plus a lot of early investors are probably out now. But those of us who bought all last summer and fall around $.15-.40 are hodl'ing tight because it's easy. Still green. 

There's a point that a good asset and good company won't go any lower. 

This isn't a company that can't turn a profit like say go pro. This is actually a good asset and good company so at some point we are going to bounce off the spring board again. It might already have happened this week 

Right....I agree. I have all the confidence in the world in Ripple (as I sit it in a rural town Ohio Taco Bell wearing my Ripple t-shirt ) succeeding. It's just interesting to me to see where that (floor) is for hodlers. 

But... 

As btc and various governments fight, xrp gains compliance and adoption. 

Speculators want to speculate. They might say crypto looks risky but xrp looks like the safe bet for higher returns that won't be banned. 

So I could see it getting to a point that a tired market which is desperate for an investment decides to move to xrp as the safe coin even as btc capitulates.

Ripple management has planned this perfect....win win situation.