eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Here's an interesting flippening. Most of the high prices are on American exchanges and a couple European.  

Makes me think Korean money could come back in and drive a bull run. 

But it also is sorta confirming to me that the January sell of us Asian based. Cause American exchanges are picking up still ahead of Asian. 

Screenshot_20180203-110337.png

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

If you can find the original press releases about the consortium they said xrp trials by spring most likely... 

I'm not sure that this article was written around the same time as the original press statement however it does mention that XRP will be used on completion of trials in January.

I'll keep looking for the SBI version however i seem to think that it was a pdf document. Heading out for pizza so i'll continue when i'm home.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Here's an interesting flippening. Most of the high prices are on American exchanges and a couple European.  

Makes me think Korean money could come back in and drive a bull run. 

But it also is sorta confirming to me that the January sell of us Asian based. Cause American exchanges are picking up still ahead of Asian. 

Screenshot_20180203-110337.png

I think i read somewhere on the forum today that Korean exchange prices were actually lower than the mainstream US and EU exchanges and i was like wow!

Man, I friggin love XRPchat. I don't even check Facebook anymore ?