• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, prkzingis said:

Dip before $1 or no? Buy or wait?

I regret to say that Ive day traded myself out of a painful amount of XRP. Previously in this downward trend I day traded my way up quite a bit but have defacto lost those "extra xerps". I'm still up about an extra 1k XRP .v. my original stack so Im counting myself lucky to have learned a painful lesson with still something to show for it. 

I'm sitting on the stack and not moving. Up or down in the short term I dont know. All eyes on the future. Lesson learned. 

I've made the same mistake in the past, luckily I keep 95% of my stack on a ledger in a place I can't access it easily to stop myself from doing something stupid. The other 5% I play with just to learn the basics. If my 5% grows a little, I take the gains and send them to nano address and keep playing with small amount.