Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RegalChicken

    1542

  • zenkert

    1137

  • John_Buh

    936

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, prkzingis said:

Dip before $1 or no? Buy or wait?

I regret to say that Ive day traded myself out of a painful amount of XRP. Previously in this downward trend I day traded my way up quite a bit but have defacto lost those "extra xerps". I'm still up about an extra 1k XRP .v. my original stack so Im counting myself lucky to have learned a painful lesson with still something to show for it. 

I'm sitting on the stack and not moving. Up or down in the short term I dont know. All eyes on the future. Lesson learned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've made the same mistake in the past, luckily I keep 95% of my stack on a ledger in a place I can't access it easily to stop myself from doing something stupid. The other 5% I play with just to learn the basics. If my 5% grows a little, I take the gains and send them to nano address and keep playing with small amount. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.