Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, Wob said:

Hiya Fred. Touch of jet lag this morning, woke up at stupid o'clock and thought I'd just have  quick glance at the zerps. Well....amazing bargains all over the shop, eh? 

Hey Wob. Yes, crazy times! I was working nights and bought a few more early morning in the $0.80's. Woke up in time to see it shoot up from the $0.70's.

Nice sunny day too, so all in all, quite pleased! :) 

Just seen your previous post. Glad you got some more!!

Edited by Flintstone

9 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Hey Wob. Yes, crazy times! I was working nights and bought a few more early morning in the $0.80's. Woke up in time to see it shoot up from the $0.70's.

Nice sunny day too, so all in all, quite pleased! :) 

Just seen your previous post. Glad you got some more!!

Well mun....at those prices you can't say no! A good day all round. 

There we are then....see what the w/end brings :beach:

I don't know but for some reason my intuition still just tells me that once things mellow out and we get another bull run, XRP is going to dethrone BTC and the whole market cap is going over $1 trillion.

I do honestly believe BTC will go back over $20k. I don't think it's done.

But I think XRP will move to #1 and I think LTC and ETH will do much better again too. followed by some of the other more novel alt coins.

but I seriously do not think that a $16 xrp price is out of the question.

8 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I don't know but for some reason my intuition still just tells me that once things mellow out and we get another bull run, XRP is going to dethrone BTC and the whole market cap is going over $1 trillion.

I do honestly believe BTC will go back over $20k. I don't think it's done.

But I think XRP will move to #1 and I think LTC and ETH will do much better again too. followed by some of the other more novel alt coins.

but I seriously do not think that a $16 xrp price is out of the question.

We have the same intuition.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again here for the record. It is INCONCEIVABLE that XRP will be a single penny less than £20.00 each by the end of 2019.

Twenty three months. That’s no time at all to wait.

Patience is our watchword my friends.

64A527CC-C323-4304-A310-AA1939349027.jpeg

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, DQA said:

@RegalChicken @zenkert @Chewiecoin

Lots of respect to you guys for educating and supporting the grasshoppers and fighting the FUD. Really great to have a community of zerp hodlers to navigate us safely through the storms. 

Thanks @DQA

Like @RegalChicken and @zenkert posted there are much smarter guys in here than me. 

I've been in high level business positions in the public and private sector my working life and have seen people overreact to stressful situations. 

Being calm and reasoned is always imo a much better way of approaching problems than emotion and histeria. 

Go back to the fundamentals of your investment. Why did we invest in Ripple? These reasons have not changed. This is a highly volatile and speculative market. But that's why we invested in it right? We want to hopefully experience these incredible 35,000% gains. To do that we also have to live with the 80% drops. 

Ripple's marathon of announcements and partnerships will keep rolling out and this will ultimately lead to success.

This huge drop in the whole market was necessary to help us reset and power forward. 

HODL tight my friends.