• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

Sold my entire stack. My belief is that this is going to fo much, much deeper over the weekend and i can buy in again cheaper. If it doesnt then i may lose a few hundred zerps.

Take care guys and girls and lets see when we come out of this.

Sorry to mention it but you must have a really, really small stack if you think you "may lose a few hundred zerps" only.

One tweet later today and you are in big trouble, except if you have like 1000 zerps, then indeed you may only lose a few hundred zerps. 

I got into BTC crypto mining mid last year which turned out to be a mistake (should have bought zerps) but nonetheless started converting the proceeds into XRP in November and still doing so my thinking is that it's cost averaging. Bought some XRP for fiat between 25c and 75c as well. So I'm basically approaching the limit if XRP drops much further I'm in the red. 

My heart says ay wtf is happening to the zerp price, but my head says I want a strong BTC while I'm stuck mining for a few more months just to scoop up a couple more...plan was always to hodl any coins for at least 3 years anyways I guess so not much I can do but continue the plan ... I think if my zerps were on an exchange I might have been tempted to sell a few ..instead I'm writing this as a form of therapy! Good luck everyone