eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Man if it goes that low the .06 cent and .006 cent Holders will start jumping ship.

Would be a bit late by then, may as well HODL

4 minutes ago, zenkert said:

You never know @SAMER I always buy the dips. That is my strategy. And it has been very rewarding. Guess you noticed we are buying with EUR, not USD.

I do meant USD.

I expect more serious dips in the next weeks. All govs face cryptos: taxes, financial crime, money laundering etc. I really expect more „bad“ news and mire dips

I have time ... waiting. Buying. Hodling.

Edited by xSODAx

20 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Just put in a buy limit order at €0,69

I'm joining jah.

And one important thing for all holders of whatever coins (although XRP would be best anyways), be aware of one very important factor.

When all goes back up again (be it fast or steady) all repeating and new investors will have the previous ATH's in mind up to where we are heading again with even higher targets in mind. So althuogh we may have a bloodbath now we may enter a black hole rise in the near future.

Edited by Sancho

The Chinese are going to come back after Lunar new year and love all the CC’s on sale. Then fomo kicks in again, new retail and institutional investors add to it as well. The market will rebound and these charts will be used the next time when the market has a correction. 

The history of the dips, watching how they happen and how they pan out before the next run up makes me think of a kid running as fast as he can up a hill. He runs and runs with his goofy trot up up up until he stumbles finally, he skins his knee, rolls down hill a bit until he catches himself. then he sits there and nurses his bum knee. pads the blood away, wipes the tears away. He stands up slowly and walks a little bit along a straight line.

For a few weeks or months he cuts the hill sideways talking along switch backs instead of jetting straight up to the top of the mountain again. 

But he's still a kid. after a while he forgets about the scratch on his knee and how bad it felt to fall down the slope. 

So he looks upwards at the peak of the mountain and the glowing sun. He hears the birds and the drums begin to pound in his chest. Rather than looking right or left along the stretch of switch backs, he steps upwards into the cliffy side of the mountain.  It's a big step up, he feels the stretch in his hamstrings and the burn in his legs as he climbs upwards, crossing over the the flat switch backs. He peers downwards and sees the various other coins walking slowly, along mostly flat switch backs and makes note of his progress. With just 10 steps up the face of his mountain he's accomplished more elevation gain than the other coins had in 300 steps. He is encouraged by his progress and continues, at a faster pace.

The Cliff face becomes steeper, his long tall steps have become hands and feet on the face of the mountain, scaling the heights at a faster rate, leaving the others in the dust.

The sun is bright in his face, the adrenaline is rich. A grin crosses his face. He climbs faster. He makes a leap to a rock sticking out along the side and pulls himself up it. His walk has progressed from the steep mountain hike to rock climbing. A branch sticks out above his head and he jumps, grasping it firmly and attempts to swing upward to gain another few feet of rapid ascension.  

but something happens.

The branch snaps and he falls himself in a free fall. 

He falls 6 feet to land HARD on the rock beneath him, jetting out from the face of his mountain.  He catches his breath and attempts to stand fast to regain his lost progress but he stands too fast, he is dizzy from the fall and he stumbles backwards with a misstep and walks right off his ledge to fall again, this time further. He stumbles down across rocks and branches and dirt and scratches his face and skins his knees. his hands out stretched, he digs his nails deep into the dirt trying desperately to stop his free fall until finally he's able to grab another branch. 

his fingers wrapped firmly around it, he can barely grasp it as it slides rapidly through his hand burning the skin along the way.

Frantically he grasps a second branch, and a third, and a fourth.

Until finally his grip is lost and he falls again, ten more feet onto a last large branch, squarely on his nuts, with his legs dangling on both sides.

His stomach churns and his voice elevates. He's buddy and beaten, his boys are bruised and his ego devastated.  He rolls around in pain grabbing himself, nursing his wounds and dry heaving from the royal junk thrashing until finally he is again able to regain his composure. He backs himself up firmly against the mountain wall into a safe nook to sit for a moment and contemplate his scenario.  He's scared and he considers inching his way down, but he doesn't know how. It's steep and he's wiser. He peers below him and far below he sees the switch backs from before.  He still sees the others slowly walking up them, taking water breaks and swapping out their sweaty socks for new ones. For a moment, he wishes he was them. Peaceful, pain free and singing songs as they walk together. 

Until it clicks. The pain from his wounds begins to heal. He helps himself back up to his feet and looks upwards. Wow! He fell a long ways. He's lucky to even be alive. But below him, so far below him, is everyone else. He's been higher, and crashed harder, than anyone else on this mountain, yet still he stands above them all. 

He adjusts his pants, tightens his shoelaces and removes his belt. using it as a sort of lash, he swing it over the nearest branch and climbs it like a rope, beginning his ascent again. 

Edited by RegalChicken

Just now, zenkert said:

Oki, and I tend to agree that it just might go as low as that, the future will tell. I am still on PLUS, so no worries here @xSODAx

I am  deep red approx. 77%. But I really think that Ripple has the potential to be a game changer.

I dunno why: I am relative calm