eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, gregos said:

I dont understand though, if someone dumps a load of bitcoin why do all other coins go down aswell, why not just bitcoin?

Because this market is soooo stupid that it will react in panic to anything. Thats why. 

We really need it to mature ASAP.  

Just now, LeGonze said:

Because this market is soooo stupid that it will react in panic to anything. Thats why. 

We really need it to mature ASAP.  

My doorknob has more grey matter than many people who invest in this market.

when I see a flash crash, I have one of two reactions. “Discount crypto on sale” if I have money or “Gonna go do something else till this tides over” if I don’t. I guess most people here are the same.

But we are the absolute minority. The majority are stupid lemmings that press the red button the moment something like this happens. What an absolute Sh!tshow. 

3 minutes ago, PUMA said:

https://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-trustee-sells-400-million-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash/

Trustee still has $1.7B worth of bitcoin to unload.

So much for the anarchist coin that was supposed to free the world from the FI´s. I am laughing my brains out...

Edited by zenkert

Just now, zenkert said:

So much for the anarchist coin that was supposed to free the world from the banks. I am laughing my brains out...

Amazing how different the perception is from the reality.  That is a ridiculous % of the action.

The support lines of the perpendicular ocelot are looking strong. If we see a retrace back to the 'Shatner's bassoon' we should see a strong bounce back to at least $0.95. All going well and if the paraflex-computational-flux capacitor is set to rimmingtons lvl 5 we should wallow at around $1 for the next few months.

Just trying to help some of you noobs with TA. I have been deep in study and hope that my learnings are a comfort to you all ?

Our support has moved 8c down, when nothing has fundamentally changed about the product, the roadmap or its customer base.

I really wish Ripplewould get out of this stinking cesspool that is crypto and only offer  XRP via SBI VC and approved partners.