eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

my thoughts are this is a buying chance.

What is Brad's Fast Money announcement today is a major player like Goldman Sachs trading in XRP, or starting an XRP fund? 

Don't get me wrong my dear feathered Friend: I'm almost all-in XRP for the same reasons as many of us. But the insanity of the cc market freaks me out now and then.

I'm pretty in the red now, and I don''t give a damn, because it's money I can afford to lose, but there's too much crazy sh.t right now that moves the price...

Edited by DutchTom

Literally bought yesterday after the CNBC show debacle thinking I had bagged some at the support level... Sods bloody law!

3 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

Don't get me wrong my dear feathered Friend: I'm almost all-in XRP for the same reasons as many of us. But the insanity of the cc market freaks me out now and then.

I'm pretty in the red now, and I don''t give a damn, because it's money I can afford to lose, but there's too much crazy sh.t right now that moves the price...

I’m chilled, i’ve put less than $500 into Crypto of my own money, the sums I now have are nearly all profit.

Things will calm down.

My gut feeling is this may have been triggered by a BTC Whale dump, using different pairs and exchanges for maximum bandwidth.

It will come to end, and then is the time to buy.

There is nothing going on, do not fud yourselves.

There is no new regulatory issue. There is increasing adoption across the board for all digital assets. Only good news has been released for Ripple and XRP. Nothing bad is happening. In crypto you a rewarded for having brass cohones and hodling. that is all. See you at $10.

2 minutes ago, xrp_Tokas said:

guys this is due to binance accidental selling btc/via. via coin is up 64%.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03/07/binance-accidentally-selling-users-cryptocurrency-bitcoin/

Also, several exchanges are down..... (I think precautionary) End of the World?

this is why we use cold storage guys.

Update 3: Binance customer support reps on Telegram are now saying that “[t]here is no evidence of our exchange being compromised.”

The company has since reportedly suspended withdrawals, according to numerous reports from users.

2 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Two stars collided in the Sombrero Galaxy - guacamole everywhere.

Solar activity.... Completely forgot about it :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

If it is "Gary Cohn has decided to join Ripple" - I hit the SELL button. Hard.

This just in: Coinbase has hired Stormy Daniels as their spokesperson.