eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

8 minutes ago, Gangus said:

Not to add fuel to the fire, but check out CB COO's socks during his interview at CNBC Fast Money Inerview.  Do you think he did it on purpose or was he just promoting cryptocurrency in general? It almost feels like he just gave us XRP investors the middle finger. Who knows, I know XRP will find it's way with or without CB. Sorry if someone posted this already. 

IMG_3337.thumb.PNG.868297481cc941b12fd79788dfe0c074.PNG

Na it was a blockchain event and draper was wearing a btc tie too. 

I'm more concerned about his hipster jeans and shoes at his age. No shame in dressing like a grown up once you hit 50.

Edited by RegalChicken

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

No shame in dressing like a grown up once you hit 50.

First of all, show some respect for pianos. Water bottles on the piano not cool.

Secondly, this is the look of a man who relies on his underlings to make him look good, while believing deep down that the world wouldn't turn right if he weren't a part of it.

When is humility going to be in fashion?

7 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Na it was a blockchain event and draper was wearing a btc tie too. 

I'm more concerned about his hipster jeans and shoes at his age. No shame in dressing like a grown up once you hit 50.

I don’t know who this Draper guy is, but he came across as a total d0uche.

First of all, that prediction about baristas laughing at you if you tried to pay for a coffee with Fiat in 5 years. If a barista actually did that, I would tell him “son, I have an education and paid more in taxes this year than you made, so calm your t!ts and make my damn coffee”.

Then his chauvinistic line about the “womancoin”. I don’t even know where to start with that.

I hope he enjoys the “Stability “ of his favorite BTC. Last time I checked, it lost $1000 since the start of the week.

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, ipinabox said:

“Flight attendants/Cabin Crew, please prepare for gate departure.”
“Flight attendants/Cabin Crew, doors on automatic, cross-check and report. Thank you.”

HUBBA HUBBA!

Yeah, that's just a tiny buy wall..

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon…

Sailing

Christopher Cross

Well,  at the end of the day (my day)  i was served with some good news (sbi, mobile app, bitTITS...he). And reading RegalChicken, im very confident that tomorrow we are going to be served with good old Brad love that we want.... exciting times

PD: still...another night of cheap wine and cheap cigarettes :smoke:

lel.jpg

Have been scrolling through feed. Went to sleep last night. Can someone update me. What happened on interview? Was moneytap announced at Interview or it's a separate story ? Any CB reaction ? Thanks guy

Brad was not lying calling it a marathon. But watching marathons on TV for hours isn’t the most exciting thing......and its the same with XRP’s marathon. 

But hey, seeing them reach the “finish” and win will be worth it. Until then.......the waiting game continues. 

Small hope that the news isn’t Money Tap, but Wallstreet related as @RegalChicken hinted. We’ll see, of to work now.

So i gave myself 5 hours sleep just to stay awake and see what Garlicbread House had to say and THAT happened. Shame.

Just dont get the shortsightesness of all the sellers after. If you are that convinced that an add to coinbase is going to make the price fly why not buy now and hodl til then as it will get added at some point.

This market is full of people who are definately not most master of brain.