Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

55 minutes ago, JoelQuinn said:

Anyone happen to know how close Ripple is to being able to say "We're working with over 200 banks" ?

129 partners and counting at the moment. Including all type of partners, not only banks tho. 95 bank banks. 

Screenshot_20180307-045541__01.jpg

12 minutes ago, timo92 said:

I also very much wonder what kind of spectacular news they will bring tomorrow considering the fact that the interview could be overheard by people in the background. Quess they were not handing out nda's for everyone there so sadly no big news I'm afraid :(

We already know. It's Amazon, Google play, and 61 banks in Japan. Yawn... Lol

Unfortunately CNBC has veered toward sensationalistic journalism in recent years, keeping with trends.

The “it’s real, and it’s spectacular!” line is from a Seinfeld episode.  It doesn’t necessarily mean that Brad reveals anything major.

Brad Garlinghouse‏Verified account @bgarlinghouse 2m2 minutes ago

More

Brad Garlinghouse Retweeted Emi Yoshikawa

Transactions in a matter of seconds, in the palm of your hand – we’re excited about the launch of #MoneyTap.

21 minutes ago, timo92 said:

I also very much wonder what kind of spectacular news they will bring tomorrow considering the fact that the interview could be overheard by people in the background. Quess they were not handing out nda's for everyone there so sadly no big news I'm afraid :(

are they saying brad had major breaking news or the gary cohn drama was the breaking news?