Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

SBI Holdings Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President and CEO: Yoshitaka Kitao) and its subsidiary SBI Ripple Asia Co., Ltd. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Takashi Okita) The consortium "domestic and foreign exchange consortium" (hereafter "Consortium"), to which 61 Japanese banks (Attachment 1) join, is a remittance application for smartphone "Money Tap" that connects to the next generation financial infrastructure utilizing DLT We will inform you that we will offer (money tap).

Since its inauguration in October 2016, the Consortium has been building a next-generation financial infrastructure that utilizes the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to treat domestic currencies in a centralized manner in addition to foreign exchange. In December 2017, we completed the commercial version "RC Cloud 2.0" which implements "XCurrent" which is the latest solution of Ripple company.

"Money Tap", a remittance application for smartphones connected to "RC Cloud 2.0", provides an environment that enables users to remit money between individuals safely, in real time and comfortably. "Money Tap" is an application that has a remittance function using mobile phone number and QR code * in addition to remittance by bank account number, and by combining with biometric authentication by fingerprint, user experience (UX) and security We are trying to balance both.

So payments from your phone powered by Ripple wasn't that far fetched idea after all? ? ? 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/news/2018/0307_11012.html&xid=17259,15700021,15700043,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhhckqrlGF1amMxbrJrVpXf8HoCT_g

10 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

It said on their FAQ that it will be mandatory as from 20th of March. 

Is it mandatory to update my Nano S device?

The update of your Ledger Nano S to the firmware 1.4.x is strongly recommended, and will become mandatory on March 20th. Until this date, you are free to use either firmware 1.3.1 or firmware 1.4.x.

So, eventually you need to update anyhow. 

Do you know the date this update came out?  Something recent?

4 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

SBI Holdings Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President and CEO: Yoshitaka Kitao) and its subsidiary SBI Ripple Asia Co., Ltd. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Takashi Okita) The consortium "domestic and foreign exchange consortium" (hereafter "Consortium"), to which 61 Japanese banks (Attachment 1) join, is a remittance application for smartphone "Money Tap" that connects to the next generation financial infrastructure utilizing DLT We will inform you that we will offer (money tap).

Since its inauguration in October 2016, the Consortium has been building a next-generation financial infrastructure that utilizes the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to treat domestic currencies in a centralized manner in addition to foreign exchange. In December 2017, we completed the commercial version "RC Cloud 2.0" which implements "XCurrent" which is the latest solution of Ripple company.

"Money Tap", a remittance application for smartphones connected to "RC Cloud 2.0", provides an environment that enables users to remit money between individuals safely, in real time and comfortably. "Money Tap" is an application that has a remittance function using mobile phone number and QR code * in addition to remittance by bank account number, and by combining with biometric authentication by fingerprint, user experience (UX) and security We are trying to balance both.

So payments from your phone powered by Ripple wasn't that far fetched idea after all? ? ? 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/news/2018/0307_11012.html&xid=17259,15700021,15700043,15700105,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhhckqrlGF1amMxbrJrVpXf8HoCT_g

I suppose that's what Brad was trying to drop?

A month ago the CB and CNBC stuff would have really gotten to me, but now I’m just letting the Ripple team do it’s thing and relaxing, that’s literally the only thing I can do, my worrying and stressing doesn’t change the decisions being made. Life is too good to worry, I’ve got a healthy wife, I’m on spring break this week, we are going to the beautiful state of Colorado tomorrow to ski, I’ve got a full pantry, lots of loyal friends, I simply just woke up this morning and Lord willing I will wake up again tomorrow. All of that to say, that life is just too good to worry about WHEN XRP is going to blow up for us, just rest in the fact that it will. I’m just gonna take everything in stride, try not to worry and stress, and celebrate it when XRP makes me my first million.

15 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

A month ago the CB and CNBC stuff would have really gotten to me, but now I’m just letting the Ripple team do it’s thing and relaxing, that’s literally the only thing I can do, my worrying and stressing doesn’t change the decisions being made. Life is too good to worry, I’ve got a healthy wife, I’m on spring break this week, we are going to the beautiful state of Colorado tomorrow to ski, I’ve got a full pantry, lots of loyal friends, I simply just woke up this morning and Lord willing I will wake up again tomorrow. All of that to say, that life is just too good to worry about WHEN XRP is going to blow up for us, just rest in the fact that it will. I’m just gonna take everything in stride, try not to worry and stress, and celebrate it when XRP makes me my first million.

Reminds me of something my brother used to say to cheer me up.  He had ALS, beat it thru experimental stuff and ended up dieing from brain cancer as a side effect from the treatments.  Thru it all, even during his worst days when he was in terrible pain he would tell me how it's a great day because he woke up.  Then he would tell me how everyone is going to die and he could get hit by a bus crossing the street sometime. 

Live and enjoy life to the fullest.

2 hours ago, CryptoOwl said:

Checked their website, their focus seems to be heavily on crypto space. As far as I saw it's not really designed for banks or financial institutions directly. What grabbed my attention was anonymity, anonymity and one time addresses. Which sounds like regulatory nightmare ? 

Also did some research into wanchain and some serious red flags pop up. Missed deadlines, vague interviews and a president that does not have actual big achievements. Lot of big talk but no actual insights in how to make things happen. Not a small bit of worry for XRP imo.