Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

After I watching the CB interview, I didn’t really get the anti-XRP vibe that some people did. I also thought it was funny that he wants to call them assets now.(wonder where he got that from lol)

I think it also must be killing the die hard cryptokids that the fat cats of Wall Street are basically “culturally appropriating” their precious anti-1%er coin.

It would be nice to get back up to some 1.50 range though.

5 minutes ago, JoelQuinn said:

Well, we tested .88 for the millionth time and held tight. That felt familiar and comforting to some sad and longing degree. 

Im happy. I actually said that earlier tonight (that we would hold). I really think that lately...(ln the past two weeks) its always the same crowd pushing price up and down by 5 cents based upon twitter.

having said that though.. I would like to apologize to this community for having sunk in the shadows of conspiracy theories and emotions. I think I was really upset first by what The Coinbase COO said..then really ****** at how CNBC handled the breaking news, and ended the show without a single apology to the viewers who where there in the first place.. to hear about Ripple.  
so. Apologize for bringing negativity in the forum. I will try and remain calm next time. :)

Just now, Kackliiiren said:

I think thats fake if we see it from a random guy without proof before someone legit tweets it..

It would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeallly huuuuuuuuge tho, that would make alot of impact and confirm to the world that ripple/xrp is taking over the world.

2 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy said:

After I watching the CB interview, I didn’t really get the anti-XRP vibe that some people did. I also thought it was funny that he wants to call them assets now.(wonder where he got that from lol)

I think it also must be killing the die hard cryptokids that the fat cats of Wall Street are basically “culturally appropriating” their precious anti-1%er coin.

It would be nice to get back up to some 1.50 range though.

I agree.  CoinBase has their own business.  Hirji laid out their reasoning.  I don't disagree with him.  I just see the hypocrisy as all other coins are under the same cloud.

Regardless it's their business so it's their choice.  Don't like it?  Don't buy from them.  Pretty Simple IMO.

No need to flood the forum with pages of F-bombs.

54 minutes ago, Gorgalosk said:

In preparation for tomorrow:

-Are any government officials expected to resign?

-Does CMC plan to include/exclude any xrp exchanges in their calculation tomorrow?

-Are any Asian counties celebrating a lunar new year?

-Are any major exchanges going down for maintenance?

-Is wallstreet issuing bonuses?

Is there anything else? Just trying to cover my bases before I get my hopes up.

So, I don't have all of the answers, but it's Trump's white house... people are either crying in the corner hoping for the end, or becoming brave enough to resign and escape

hh.gif