• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HODLMYNERF said:

Bloomberg broke the Cohn resignation story at 5.37 EST.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-03-06/gary-cohn-to-resign-as-trump-economic-adviser-amid-trade-dispute

For us Europeans, how does this timing relate to CNBC’s coverage tonight? What I mean is, did they deliberately come late to the party, thanks?

Fast Money started at 5:00pm EST so it was breaking news in real time

I see a lot of posts with people becoming disgruntled at the lack of mooning on good news and getting confused over why it peaks on rumours.

It's very simple, News such as X FI will pilot xRapid doesn't actually do anything for the volume of XRP that moves. Coinbase adding XRP could dramatically increase the volume moved.

XRP is a utility token, we are going to moon, but not because of any announcement, but when FI's start using it over many corridors. If you want XRP to moon, you need to help promote liquidity by encouraging exchanges in other fiat pairs to list XRP. Until that happens, it is unlikely FIs will use it to facilitate xborder payments. Where are they going to send the money to? 

Just be patient people, the moon will hit your eye like a big Pizza Pie.

Edited by Tribble
me spel gud

In preparation for tomorrow:

-Are any government officials expected to resign?

-Does CMC plan to include/exclude any xrp exchanges in their calculation tomorrow?

-Are any Asian counties celebrating a lunar new year?

-Are any major exchanges going down for maintenance?

-Is wallstreet issuing bonuses?

Is there anything else? Just trying to cover my bases before I get my hopes up.

15 minutes ago, Simoun said:

And you have some producer on CNBC making the call to air that.

It's unfortunate, though, that the media excessively mollycoddles sensationalism.  

I still think they had to show some respect for their guest and the audience. They have breaking news, fair enough, but there are so many things they could do (a running scroll or "you'll see Brad next time") not to be disrespectful. Anyway... I wonder what his announcement would've been B)

I LOVE the US. This is by far not an overstatement as I lived 2 years there and was dreaming to stay longer. Went to Duke law school for a year and then spent six months in NYC and six months in Miami. Probably the hest 2 years in my life.

Yet i m gonna state something that ALL non Americans know and is widely accepted all over the world. US tv is the worst in the entire universe, and that is no understatement either. It is however something our US friends cant really fathom, and I dont blame them coz that s how it works, but since 99.9% of US people never actually lived abroad (not visited but lived) they grew up with it and cant compare it with anything else. 

But compared to French, German, Swiss, Dutch, Spanish or UK tv, there is a gap so freaking big. First because you just got commercials every 12 minutes. No one else does. Secondly because us tv simply never adapts. In todays situation in other countries Brad would have had airtime. Either they would have delayed by 7-8 min the next show or, more likely, they would have canceled ONE freaking commercials break. 

Honestly this really was pathetic. As much as I miss tge US on so many levels, US tv is the wirst thing i am yet to see, and this is what i am thinking since way before today. 

/ angry mode off. 

Just now, Gorgalosk said:

In preparation for tomorrow:

-Are any government officials expected to resign?

-Does CMC plan to include/exclude any xrp exchanges in their calculation tomorrow?

-Are any Asian counties celebrating a lunar new year?

-Are any major exchanges going down for maintenance?

-Is wallstreet issuing bonuses?

Is there anything else? Just trying to cover my bases before I get my hopes up.

Asian Financial Conference?

Shorts on 14th and 30th....