eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Really tired of this ****, I was calm and not expecting anything, then this ******** comes. Tons of partnerships that doesn't move the market, but our short term fate depends on coinbase or on some stupid journalists. I guess that's the game. Going to sleep, haters gonna hate another day when xrp will rise proudly

BRAD was discarded like it was nothing. I am so full of anger right now. How in earth can you just ignore one of the most promising CEO's of all time jsut because some idiot nobody cares about resgined. Furhtermore continuing with a show about someone just yelling at the camera about stupid things no one cares about. I am just WTF right now it's not healthy anymore

Edited by Plikk

seriously.... I think the money is in the BTC. Im no conspiracy theorist... and you dont need a conspiracy theory to have corruption. People announcing XRP as the next Bitcoin ? what do BTC lovers do....... the big players... the guys that own 20000 BTC....... ? they will do anything including corruption. its human nature (sadly).

I am Dissapointed. Price will go back and is staying around 0.91 cents, which is great.
Brad should tweet is news.

and Coinbase COO being cocky about taking a picture with Brad and posting it on twitter..... FKCU you.  

1 minute ago, retryW said:

Yep.

Everyone hate on their twitter. They NEED to see how many people were let down

This is an outrage.

People, to be fair this Whitehouse stuff is more selling than crypto. It's a no-brainer for them, it's their obligation to keep people informed. Also this may have bigger impact on US markets than whole crypto space is worth atm... I am disappointed as well and hope Ripple comes up with a broadcast asap. But we also need to see the full picture here. 

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

No wonder most americans are peculiar. They are more or less being brainwashed, by TV.
Never seens so much going flippening rolling zooming in, zooming out.
And a constant flow a voices - talking fast and furious all the time with no nuance or nothing.
It is like even the slightest "and" means the world in any subject.
I am exhausted... totally and utterly exhausted.

Boom!!!

Yeh mate I knew American TV was bad but my word I've never seen anything like it, all the talking on the background behind them at least go somewhere quiet, idiots

dont worry. We're not going below 0.89 cents for sure. thats our support level. The people trying to move the price will hit the same wall they've hit several times in the past weeks.

FKUC them

I think we are all going to miss these days when the price drops below a dollar, market news has no impact, and the announcement of new partnerships mean nothing. I am going to buy more and if this kind of stupid news and knee jerk market reactions allow me to continue to stockpile for cheap, then GREAT! 

The producer of Fast Money is not the sharpest tool in my view. You announce a guest a week in advance, you build up expectations in your audience, announce him again "after the commercial break" and then you talk on a completely different subject without even a single word for the people who are waiting for a week... There will be no one watching the "commercial break" next time...

When they announce speakers, there is an expectation they will have some air time, but forcing a speaker to take a 'back row' seat as a recent announcement over some white house panzi retiring, tells me that CNBC media thinks that Brad Garlinghouse is 'lesser' or lesser of a media-gatherer or somehow less important and they will show it, of all things, on what suppose to be a discussion on a "crypto" show?!!?

Maybe Ripple can buy CNBC, and pull the same thing. Brad says "Oh....we have a flash news announcement...i'm sorry Cohn will not be able to speak as a result....but this after our commercial announcements.....now that we're back....the message is "attention kmart shoppers, there is a 1 cent discount on cotton swabs in aisle 37". Commentator replies: "Well Brad you know those cotton swabs are a life saver"....yadayada....yada....."oh look at the time Brad....darn....no Cohn'an' the WhiteHouse Barberella chat .... we're out of time".

3 minutes ago, xrp_Tokas said:

INTERVIEW

Not being funny but I don't think anyone wants to hear this arsehole speak again. Only part I would rewatch is when he gets interrupted and cut off 

1 minute ago, Zaphod said:

The producer of Fast Money is not the sharpest tool in my view. You announce a guest a week in advance, you build up expectations in your audience, announce him again "after the commercial break" and then you talk on a completely different subject without even a single word for the people who are waiting for a week... There will be no one watching the "commercial break" next time...

im sorry.. but it is planned. Corruption. Tinfoil hat. call it whatever you want. That CANNOT be a coincidence. Especially with what he Coinbase COO guy said right before.. and the BTC price being displayed constantly on the screen while he was talking.