Jump to content

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel


Recommended Posts

Volume on Bitfinex is about 10 times what we saw last week. Average of 1m for every 30min candle vs about 100k last week.

Yet, the price is driven down inch by inch without mercy. Whale and Co. Reaccumulating?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

Volume on Bitfinex is about 10 times what we saw last week. Average of 1m for every 30min candle vs about 100k last week.

Yet, the price is driven down inch by inch without mercy. Whale and Co. Reaccumulating?

 

Bitfinex supports spoof and wash trading, one player can manipulate the market very easily on their end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Volume on Bitfinex is about 10 times what we saw last week. Average of 1m for every 30min candle vs about 100k last week.

Yet, the price is driven down inch by inch without mercy. Whale and Co. Reaccumulating?

 

Well, we still have way to go down to 0.88 where we started prior CB FOMO ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr_McFearson said:

Bitfinex supports spoof and wash trading, one player can manipulate the market very easily on their end.

One player can manipulate ANY crypto exchange that currently exists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

One player can manipulate ANY crypto exchange that currently exists.

Oh this I know, however Bitfinex has been caught in the act more than once, not to mention the CTFC and subpoenas about their Tether. They also have been caught (verbally) stating that they could manipulate the market, but since it is illegal that they "won't." Any person with half a brain can watch their sell orders and realize "oh wait, why is this 40 million sell wall keep popping up and going down before anybody can buy off of it?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Volume on Bitfinex is about 10 times what we saw last week. Average of 1m for every 30min candle vs about 100k last week.

Yet, the price is driven down inch by inch without mercy. Whale and Co. Reaccumulating?

 

the volume is definitely higher than last Saturday but are you seeing live volume or 24hr volume? because right now on CMC volume is high for 24hr, but down nearly 50% since yesterdays high and unless something changes in the next few hours I suspect it could dump another 40-50% as we are still looking at CB fomo volume from yesterday morning. 

 

#notFudding, #justobserving.

Edited by RegalChicken
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have watched fake sell walls pop up and disappear on Bitfinex, Binance, Bitstamp...

It's a rotten market. Just because some of them haven't been caught doesn't mean they are any better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think that cryptocoin hype is over. People tried to get easy money at late 2017, but now whales have taken over markets. As I thought before, they do not need high prices to accumulate money, if you have bots selling and buying 1 million worth XRP:s  it is even better that price is low!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

the volume is definitely higher than last Saturday but are you seeing live volume or 24hr volume? because right now on CMC volume is high for 24hr, but down nearly 50% since yesterdays high and unless something changes in the next few hours I suspect it could dump another 40-50% as we are still looking at CB fomo volume from yesterday morning. 

 

#notFudding, #justobserving.

Just looking at volume for 30 min candles. 

But you're right, this could still go t*ts up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alffons said:

I think that cryptocoin hype is over. People tried to get easy money at late 2017, but now whales have taken over markets. As I thought before, they do not need high prices to accumulate money, if you have bots selling and buying 1 million worth XRP:s  it is even better that price is low!

as horrifying as it sounds.... its kinda true... cause the percentages are higher when the price is low....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Alffons said:

I think that cryptocoin hype is over. People tried to get easy money at late 2017, but now whales have taken over markets. As I thought before, they do not need high prices to accumulate money, if you have bots selling and buying 1 million worth XRP:s  it is even better that price is low!

I'm not convinced that it's over yet. 2018 will be the year that big money truly begins to pour in. but it may be another year or two before that money is fully invested.  we're only scratching the surface. 

 

You guys really think whales weren't manipulating markets 1-2 years ago?

Edited by RegalChicken
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nouknitouk said:

as horrifying as it sounds.... its kinda true... cause the percentages are higher when the price is low....

Good thing we are invested in a coin, the majority of whose supply will be used for institutional use where a high price is desired, not some utopian "Store of value" ********.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alffons said:

I think that cryptocoin hype is over. People tried to get easy money at late 2017, but now whales have taken over markets. As I thought before, they do not need high prices to accumulate money, if you have bots selling and buying 1 million worth XRP:s  it is even better that price is low!

I disagree, hype will start when institutions gets access to the market. It will happen, just wait. Goldman Sachs acquired Poloniex and applying as first SEC regulated trading platform is the step to that direction. 

Until now it's been just retail investors sandbox, markets need to mature and get regulated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

I have watched fake sell walls pop up and disappear on Bitfinex, Binance, Bitstamp...

It's a rotten market. Just because some of them haven't been caught doesn't mean they are any better.

Ah yes, but this is what the Libertarian purists dream of, no?  The wisdom of the free market - behold it in all its glory!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.