eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

7 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

I am not joking. Investing in crypto is a lot simpler than people make it out to be.

1) Figure out how much you can invest. NEVER overinvest.

2) Do your research. Find the asset that has promising tech behind it and has the potential to drastically change the use cases it is aiming for.

3) Figure out the shortest path to go from Fiat to the asset you want.

4) Figure out your exit price.

4) I misnumbered this to make sure you're reading

5) Buy. If your initial investment is not enough, slowly invest more as and when you can, in small increments.

6) HODL until you reach the exit price.

7) Sell, cash out and forget all about crypto for the rest of your life.

That's all there is to it.

311004050-5dafbe879f4ffa5f86e4a86292899a9e.jpg

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I woke up at 2am this morning completely convinced that today's interview would be productive.  

It seemed weird to me that the interview included two companies which are located across the street from each other, and that it was schedule out and promoted so far out from the date. Usually these types of sessions are a 'tune in tomorrow at 5 to see such and such discuss xyz' but this one has a different flavor. 

Additionally, coinbase has only posted the 'no intention to add assets' tweet after the world lights up on xrp. So it's clearly in DIRECT response. And both times we had these huge rumors Ripple stayed 100% silent on the subject. CB is always coy and Brian Armstrong never comes out and says 'xrp is a distraction, centralized, and won't be added' 

At 2am everything seemed really optimistic. Furthermore, I woke to find that Asia had been buying and xrp was closer to $.99 again. 

At 4:30am when my alarm went off the price was back down to $.94 and my clarity of brain wasn't quite as optimistic, lol. So I'm back in the 'who knows' camp. 

I'm squarely in the I don't give a crap if CB is adding/not adding XRP camp. My tent's pitched right here and enjoying the beautiful sunsets at Zerps will moon in due time-awaki Camp

And btw we've got lots of extra tents for anyone else who needs a new scenery

2 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Hopefully, Mark Carney wears his Ripple T-shirt to the G20 and convinces everyone that it's a high quality T-shirt and that they should invest in one too!

Speaking of T-Shirts... Did anyway here get one of those 5yr XRP shirts in Ripples Twitter giveaway from December? Mine never showed up! Maybe Ripple are waiting for the price to hit $2 to cover the postage!

2 minutes ago, bec_86 said:

be like otis when it comes to xrp price. it will be ok, relax :)) enjoy ur day guys

1520347304555850740039.jpg

Otis has the right idea!

Methinks I spy a Christopher Ward Malvern C3 Chrono, unless i’m very much mistaken?

4 minutes ago, NorthLane said:

Borat? Is that you? ?

All the other countries are ruled by little girls

6 minutes ago, NorthLane said:

Otis has the right idea!

Methinks I spy a Christopher Ward Malvern C3 Chrono, unless i’m very much mistaken?

not that one, it s a birtday gift frome my wife. i have if for some time

LE: we should make a topic about watches, i really love them. also takes our mind from prices, speculation and other things that bring s us no good. this shoul be a place were we can speek as friends

15203480126301812174086.jpg

Edited by bec_86