eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

When it says sell: I buy

When it says buy: I BHODL

and when it says neutral? look, there is no way to escape , i've been searching for neutral opposite for a quite long time to make a fortune out of tradingview :lol:

Just now, Ripplify said:

and when it says neutral? look, there is no way to escape , i've been searching for neutral opposite for a quite long time to make a fortune out of tradingview :lol:

HODL and get a cup of coffee.

9 hours ago, 1todd960 said:

I didn't hear about this before.  From Dec 2017.

Investor Ari Paul bet $1 Million that bitcoin price hits $50,000 by 2018.  He purchased a $1 million worth of options that offers a 30-fold payout if the bitcoin price hits $50,000 by the end of 2018, on behalf of Blocktower.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/27/163728/

Ari paul bet a million...Mcafee bet BTC would hit $500,000 to $1 million by 2020 or else he'd eat his own dingily parts..

the thing that astonishes me is that these men of power, wealth, and prestige can be so stupid. Youre a billionaire and saying youll eat yourself to the public? Why not say youll donate a million to charity if it doesnt. these people have zero respect from me. 

also, mcafee said his algorithms predicted BTC at $5000 by the end of last year... huuu.. you were off by $15,000 buddy. 

Edited by XRPto50dollars

14 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

I buy with Sofort banking on Bitpanda. 

Euros from my bank account to Zerps in two minutes.

I cant open an account on bitpanda since im canadian 

Just now, Zerp_Legend said:

Coinsquare will add XRP soon, look at their Website. Hope they are a good Exchange.

They have huge fees. I have an account with them and its bad. Wish bitstamp would allow credit cards cause im verified with then

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

first time to ever use this emoji...:JC_coffee2:

That's most master of brain of you.

3 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Ari paul bet a million...Mcafee bet BTC would hit $500,000 to $1 million by 2020 or else he'd eat his own dingily parts..

the thing that astonishes me is that these men of power, wealth, and prestige can be so stupid. Youre a billionaire and saying youll eat yourself to the public? Why not say youll donate a million to charity if it doesnt. these people have zero respect from me. 

also, mcafee said his algorithms predicted BTC at $5000 by the end of last year... huuu.. you were off by $15,000 buddy. 

There is a great old Irish saying: "If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at who he gives it to"

Just now, XRPto50dollars said:

ditto, but i dont expect more from these kind of people , they know how to influence average joe to invest the way they want , believe me that these people's followers are not any better than them